©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Curcumin for Muscle Growth

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Here's what you need to know...

• Curcumin displays anti-catabolic effects.

• Curcumin can optimize the effects of insulin.

• Curcumin has been shown to reduce estrogen levels, which could lead to increased Testosterone levels.

T NATION | Curcumin for Muscle Growth

sounds good to include during "OFF" cycle .... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I take it year round. You need to get BCM-95 curcumin as that has the highest oral bioavailability and is what has been used in studies. The life extension brand, super bio curcumin is what I take.

Dr. Scott Stevenson did a very in depth article on curcumin on John meadows website and it honestly seems this guy is taking stuff from Scott...

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I take it year round. You need to get BCM-95 curcumin as that has the highest oral bioavailability and is what has been used in studies. The life extension brand, super bio curcumin is what I take.

Dr. Scott Stevenson did a very in depth article on curcumin on John meadows website and it honestly seems this guy is taking stuff from Scott...

I find that brand is in 400mg capsules. What dosage do you recommend, Atom? The t nation article mentions 80-750mg. It doesn't say, but I'm guessing they mean per day.

Thanks!

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
NOW-04638-0.jpg

I m using this

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I find that brand is in 400mg capsules. What dosage do you recommend, Atom? The t nation article mentions 80-750mg. It doesn't say, but I'm guessing they mean per day.

Thanks!

The Tnation article is so poorly researched it is disgusting. Scott's article has 71 references, that us a well researched article.

Scott references a study that showed curcumin dosed high (equivalent to 2mg/day in a 220lb guy) exhibited the anti-catabolic properties mentioned as well as the numerous other benefits. Check out John's site

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
The Tnation article is so poorly researched it is disgusting. Scott's article has 71 references, that us a well researched article.

Scott references a study that showed curcumin dosed high (equivalent to 2mg/day in a 220lb guy) exhibited the anti-catabolic properties mentioned as well as the numerous other benefits. Check out John's site

I love mountain dog. Actually got a membership a while back and couldn't be happier with it.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Oh, and that article does not even mention BCM-95....wow, considering that is the researched form of curcumin. BCM-95 has a 96% oral bio availability! I use 1,600mg/day. If you read Scott's write up you will see the far reaching benefits

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Oh, and that article does not even mention BCM-95....wow, considering that is the researched form of curcumin. BCM-95 has a 96% oral bio availability! I use 1,600mg/day. If you read Scott's write up you will see the far reaching benefits

Until I read his article, I was considering injectable. Now I'm going with bcm-95.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Got mine! 4 caps a day...research starts immediately.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381613568726.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381613568726.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 74