©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crock pot / slow cooker

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
For you that haven't used a crock pot stop waitin.. They are the shit . Before work, drop in the meat and veggies of your choice and seasoning of any kind and it's like magic . And tender as can be.
when it's chow time.. Anyone have a secret recipe let it out here.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Its finally cooling off here enough for chili. Making some chili now in my crock pot. No special recipe though.

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
I keep forgetting about my Crock Pot, thanks for the reminder!

No secret recipe, sorry! :food-smiley-016:

For you that haven't used a crock pot stop waitin.. They are the shit . Before work, drop in the meat and veggies of your choice and seasoning of any kind and it's like magic . And tender as can be.
when it's chow time.. Anyone have a secret recipe let it out here.

Last edited:

b12

Nov 27, 2012
Beef ribs... great cheat day meal, just season with salt, pepper drop it in the pot low heat, 9hrs after work it's done! Meat falls off the rib.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I will be using my crock pot today or maybe tomorrow. Im going to fill that sucker up with christmas left overs. And i got a big roast from costco.
By the way, i love buying chicken breast at costco. They have fresh chicken breast sealed in blister packs. I think they are great. The blister packs are connected together and perferated. You just tear off how much chicken you want to cook, and you are g2g.