©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Creatine Ester

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Is this worth taking the month I have to wait before my cycle? I do ok on creatine monohydrate, but I see alot of hype over the ester. Is it BS or worth 4 weeks of my time?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've heard that it's becoming the biggest thing now as far as supplements go.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
the Muscle Tech CE is sold out everywhere. I've checked in 3 big cities I've been in for business.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
If I cant get CEE pro from muscle tech, then I'll try CE2. Waiting for gold card week next week @ GNC LOL. '

I've got 4 weeks to kill before I start the gear.

P

pincrusher

william llewellyn just did a test of 7 popular creatine ethyl ester products and only 2 passed. some had no cee in them at all and some had very low amounts of cee and higher amounts of monohydrate than the label stated. i would not waste my money on those products but instead stick with the monohydrate which is far cheaper to buy and will give you good results.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
To the best of your knowledge does anyone know if they've conducted any head-to-head comparisons of CEE vs mono in a controlled setting?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bizarro said:
To the best of your knowledge does anyone know if they've conducted any head-to-head comparisons of CEE vs mono in a controlled setting?

As Pin stated, there is a lot of hype out there. It is also important to mention that some people are "non responders" to creatine products (their bodies don't utilize the nutrient in this form.) With that said, the science behind CEE is sound, and the potential for rapid absorption is far greater than mono. The best thing to do I guess is to purchase some and see what you think. I personally use a creatine product, and have had excellent results (I use NOXplode). Remember though, creatine products cause some water retention, so if you are trying to cut dont use it.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I picked up some CE2 and some AE2 (arginine ester) tried it tonight. Legs night. Feel something different, and the pump has lasted longer. Tomorrow nite is arms night and I will KNOW if the sh#t works then =)

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Jaysonl1424 said:
can u list some sites where u can purchase Creatine Esters?

I've never ordered from this site but it seems they have a nice deal if it's the real shit. http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1533 It's a kilo of CEE for $35. If it's good, you cant beat it.

By the way, I read a review on that site saying it tastes like shit but all the reviews are 5/5.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i've heard that the CE2 is going to be alot better than it's counterparts

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
I picked up some CE2 and some AE2 (arginine ester) tried it tonight. Legs night. Feel something different, and the pump has lasted longer. Tomorrow nite is arms night and I will KNOW if the sh#t works then =)

I heard it only takes but a few minutes for it to kick in

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I took the AE2 20 mins before I started training, and the CE2 is supposed to be about 90min prior.