©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

couture labs

P

pincrusher

healthfreak said:
yes has a good rep. he has also gone private
i agree, excellent source who makes custom blends. you will not find anyone who will give out his info though as he has gone totally private. better plan on having lots of excellent referals to think about geting to use him;)

cdub

May 25, 2006
texas
i've gotten his stuff before. i had a bad experience with his bold prop 100. i shot it in my shoulder then a day later i was sick with flu like symptoms and i could barely move my arm for about 5 days. so it made me worry about how legit it was. i tried the tren and some primo and it was fine. thanks for the feed back

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
cdub said:
i've gotten his stuff before. i had a bad experience with his bold prop 100. i shot it in my shoulder then a day later i was sick with flu like symptoms and i could barely move my arm for about 5 days. so it made me worry about how legit it was. i tried the tren and some primo and it was fine. thanks for the feed back

Bold Prop is some Painfull stuff... I dont even know couture personaly
But I can tell you the problem was the hormone, Im deffinatley not a fan of bold prop,bold base etc. Stick with the good ole Bold undecycla

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
cdub said:

what you probably got was the Test Flu, happenes alot to guys and gals.