©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

court deposition by defence councel?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Anyone ever had to do a deposition for a lawsuit? I got one ..no fault auto wreck that made me lose my career.surgury plus everything else and wonder what defense will ask.
I got an atty I now can't stand who has zero client relationship who I will also sue once over for not performing duty's etc
Wreck was 3.5 years ago and I think I have talked to my atty 5 times.. All attys are crooks and I swear work against clients for insurance co payoffs..IMO,. Today I hear from atty asst if end of April is good for my depo.lmfao.. 2 weeks notice ..zero advice...one word..DICKS. so I said end of June so I can have an atty friend help me.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I wasn't prepped till right before a depo. My atty was confident an said to follow his lead, to more then half the questions he wouldn't let me answer anyway. I was worried about nothing. They sent an offer within a few weeks after.

You don't have to answer anything they ask. But they will record it on video an use it if it goes to court. I would say I had to go to the bathroom if they asked anything I didn't want to answer an blamed it on their coffee gave me the shits.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Attys are scum and accident chasers are a dime a dozen so if you don't like yours just grab another. Tell him he should not have screwed with a Sasquatch.:eek:

CONOFVIS

Jan 27, 2013
The whole situation sounds shitty!

I can't help, but one piece of advice is to keep a journal if you think the attorney is screwing you.
Write down dates, times, things discussed for you records. If you think he is screwing you this could help in long-term...it's not always about what you talked about, but sometimes what you didn't talk about...if he isn't performing his duty's and asking the right questions, preparations, etc...then he failed to represent you...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Enigmatic I found atty at Walmart u suggested...

Conofvis you are right and I have been the 3 1/2 yrs I've dealt with them. I know everyone is saying you should a changed attys etc. But when someone hears the demand is for Max insurance benefits etc you think your atty is pretty dam goodyou plus reading on certain web sites that they are highly rated your doubts would be none..I will have a mean dirty ass atty hungry to show the bastards up I have review my atty and how they preformed and show them the 8 total emails I have received in 3.5 yrs.. great customer service for the now 40% they will receive since they drug it out into litigation and court..