©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

controlled roid rage and 'drol

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I'm amazed at how mellow I am on drol instead of dbol. Drol makes me tired and even though I am more aggressive than off cycle - I'm much more mellow than dbol or even ephedra.

This f#cker was in my face Sat and I kept my cool and didn't smash this dude. But once I start dbol in about 2 weeks watch out!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've noticed that in the gym i'm more aggressive but after i'm also a little bit more on the tired side

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
This f#cker was in my face Sat and I kept my cool and didn't smash this dude. But once I start dbol in about 2 weeks watch out!
Ahh, I think you were just scared of him :D
j/k. Most juice in reasonable doses mellows me out. Tren is the only one that I get a little edgy at times, but nothing too bad.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
tee said:
Ahh, I think you were just scared of him :D
j/k. Most juice in reasonable doses mellows me out. Tren is the only one that I get a little edgy at times, but nothing too bad.

You hit it on the head tee!! I am a puny bastard anyway! I personally feel like sh#t on drol, I'm tired as hell. But I know I get so aggressive on dbol and don't sleep I have to take a second and realize "oh it's just the dbol calm the f#ck down" lol

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
No when I drop the drol, I go straight to dbol for 6 weeks. I'm on a 16 week test e 1g/500deca wk cycle.