©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

combining gear to use use in one pin

adammac

Jul 1, 2013
Hey guys I was curious if it matters if u use for example test, deca, and mast in one pin as compared to using 3 diff sites for each compound. Any input on this?? I combine them myself bc Im not about to use 3 or 4 sites in one day!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
As long as it's not too many mL's of oil for that muscle to handle then ur fine. I wouldn't be trying to dump 8cc's into my delt, but that should sorta be common sense. Otherwise, no problem mixing gear into one inject.

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
Use to do 3mls at a time, all different compounds. Also if you use a suspension like test or winny it's very nice to mix an oil with it. :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
As long as it's not too many mL's of oil for that muscle to handle then ur fine. I wouldn't be trying to dump 8cc's into my delt, but that should sorta be common sense. Otherwise, no problem mixing gear into one inject.

Well said,,,the only time its usually ever a problem is if the volume is too
much. 3cc/ml should be no problem.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
yep, guessing you are drawing with one syringe and back loading into another, right? always wanna use a fresh pin, not one that's been jammed thru 3 different vials...it's blunt as hell by that point

adammac

Jul 1, 2013
Oh nooo... I use one tip to pull with on all my bottles. Then use the fresh tip to pin :)

ripped358

May 3, 2013
You can mix anything,I've even mixed oil and water based gear in same syringe with no problems

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Adding Masteron to other oils in a single pin seems to help with pip if the other compound has a bite to it. At least in my experience.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
This is one of the few threads where everyone agrees. I do.

adammac

Jul 1, 2013
Yea I mix thinner oils with gear that feels like a donkey kick in the ass to cut out the pip. Works great. Feel better. And u end up getting a good lil blast of goodies that keeps my girlfriend sore and barely walking. :action-s:Dmiley-033:

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Oh ya, I mix them all the time. Some people even mix water based gear like winny with oils. I actually tried it one cycle and had no adverse effects. Not sure I would recommend it though.