©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

College graduate!!!

W

wolfyEVH

What has 2 thumbs and just finished college? :bigok: THIS GUY!!!!!

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
congrats bro. i know that feeling, i just finished up in may. going back to get my masters after i get my loans paid down

W

wolfyEVH

max lift said:
congrats wolfy,

what is next??

continue stayin in town with my girl....once she's graduated, hopefully i'll have a nice salaried job lined up for me in the late summer......

M

McKenzie

smilies-42672.png

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Everyone could tell from your posts that your no dummy. Congrats and welcome to the next phase of your life bro.

W

wolfyEVH

STEELADDICTION said:
Congratulation Wolf man! What are you doing to celebrate?

thanks everyone....well i'm probably gonna go see king kong tonight......then i get a nice long break at home during christmas....won't start working again till around after new years......time to eat, workout, and relax!!! Have to see if i get any graduation gifts from family members!! :D

W

wolfyEVH

Testosperone said:
although notredame is going to kill ohio state

true....although i can't stand college sports......i'll still root for OS because i absolutely hate ND

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
I was big ten undergrad always wanted to go to the rose bowl...never went...let me just say that msu never crashed right through finally got to go to the rose bowl a few years ago...you sea they have a flea market once a month LOL

Nitrateman

W

wolfyEVH

had my commencement......cap and gown and everything...was pretty cool.....so i'm now an official grad!!!! :)