©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clomid start times for PCT

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
when to start clomid therapy for PCT

Anadrol/Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
Dianabol: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Equipoise: 17 – 21 days after last injection
Fina: 3 days after last injection
Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
Sustanon: 3 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Cypionate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Enanthate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
Testosterone Suspension: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Winstrol: 8 – 12 hours after last administration

Oregon Diver

Dec 8, 2004
If a person started Clomid earlier than the two weeks after last injection of test, what would be the negative effect?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Clomid only stimulates test production in the absence of high levels of test. Starting too soon would be counterproductive because your test levels remain elevated for a period of time after stopping your injections, so your levels may be too high to kickstart natural test production. Timing is everything.

W

wolfyEVH

isn't this only for people who are taking an X amount of test per shot. I mean, what if you do 2 cc's each shot instead of one. The half lives of 250 vs 500 are different, yet according to this, you do the specific PCT start according to the ester, not HOW MUCH of the shit you are taking

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
isn't this only for people who are taking an X amount of test per shot. I mean, what if you do 2 cc's each shot instead of one. The half lives of 250 vs 500 are different, yet according to this, you do the specific PCT start according to the ester, not HOW MUCH of the shit you are taking
you are correct in questioning this guide when taking high dosages. most people on ultra high dosages will tend to either taper the last few weeks or switch to fast acting esters at the end of a cycle to help with pct therapy. an example would be with me personally, i run test dosages over 2-3 grams alot of the time and when i want to run a pct i will taper the last few weeks or switch over to test prop during the last 4-5 weeks of one of my long cycles. if running test enth the whole cycle then i would run hcg starting a few weeks prior to the end of the cycle then run a much longer duration of clomid & nolva along with a periodic hit of hcg.
it has everything to do with learning your body during the initial few cycles you do so you will have a better understanding of your own body and its recovery abilities prior to running the high dosage ones. this is also why it is recommended to get bloodwork done a few weeks after your pct therapy is done to ensure that it worked properly.