©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clenbuterol syrup

lamby

Feb 4, 2004
ive been lookin around and have decided to take clenbuterol syrup and was wondering if anyone had any advie about this stuff or if theres anything that i can stack it with.......im ot to worried about adding anymore mass just want to drop some fat....any info would be great (cycles, stacks, injection, excpected results, diet) thanks in advance

Tinytim

Dec 31, 2003
you havent done enough reding and research about clen to even think about starting it .........

1st if you inject it you will prolly get an abcess.......you are supposed to drink it.......

most people tend to go with 2 weeks on clen 2 weeks off....on the off weeks use stacker or something like that.......also your diet needs to be in check......

befor you start buying gear and other kinds of shit .,....you need to put abigger effort into research ........
use hte search button ....on this board and on others.....i suggest fitnessgeared.com and precisionmuscle.com
TT

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
I agree with Tim.

I'd just like to add this....

If you want to lose some fat, why don't you start with a good diet and some old fashioned cardio. Then if your not happy with the progress your making or wish to speed it up a bit, add some Ephedrine. Give that a try. Do some research while your doing that.

AND NEVER EVER INJECT CLEN SYRUP! It will just give you a nasty abcess.