©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen+T3 Questions???

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive been on these for about a week now stepping up T3 dosage Im @ 75 mcg right now and 120mcg with the clen. Right now Im at 244 pounds. Questions are I read a thread here that suggested a dosage of 1mcg per pound for T3 is that correct? Seams like an awfull lot to me ....if this is incorrect what would be a viable dosage for me? With the clen im thinking 120mcg is this a correct dosage or is it kinda side dependant on dosage?
Side note been getting reeeally shitty headaches the last couple days can this be clen related?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer brothers.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Ive been on these for about a week now stepping up T3 dosage Im @ 75 mcg right now and 120mcg with the clen. Right now Im at 244 pounds. Questions are I read a thread here that suggested a dosage of 1mcg per pound for T3 is that correct? Seams like an awfull lot to me ....if this is incorrect what would be a viable dosage for me? With the clen im thinking 120mcg is this a correct dosage or is it kinda side dependant on dosage?
Side note been getting reeeally shitty headaches the last couple days can this be clen related?
Only a week and your at those doses already?
IMO t3 should be tapered every few days or weeks when loss stalls same with clen. Always satrt at lowest dose.
t3 12.5 first week an add 12.5 each week or so. 100 or so max
clen 20mcg and add 20mcg same way. 120 would be max

Adding more especially off the bat does not help any more, your diet will dictate that more.

Your headaches are from the clen for sure. Cut back to at least 40 for a few days, drink more water than you are now and add some tuarine at 5g a day.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Only a week and your at those doses already?
IMO t3 should be tapered every few days or weeks when loss stalls same with clen. Always satrt at lowest dose.
t3 12.5 first week an add 12.5 each week or so. 100 or so max
clen 20mcg and add 20mcg same way. 120 would be max

Adding more especially off the bat does not help any more, your diet will dictate that more.

Your headaches are from the clen for sure. Cut back to at least 40 for a few days, drink more water than you are now and add some tuarine at 5g a day.

Thing is at those dosages the hot flashes are just sporadic not consistant ...shakes are almost non existant. I just dont really feel a whole lot from it. Last time I took clen only was about 5 years ago felt way different stayed hot shakes were crazy but controlable lot different than now.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
My sweet spot for this combo is 75mcg t3/ 80mcg Clen. Most people I know run their dosages by how they feel the sides.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
everyones tolerable dose will be a little different but you also need taurine as mentioned along with benadryl and liquid ionic potassium. all can be found on amazon and with lots of water make a huge difference in how you feel on clen and t3. good luck bro!

VP

matt282

Apr 19, 2014
everyones tolerable dose will be a little different but you also need taurine as mentioned along with benadryl and liquid ionic potassium. all can be found on amazon and with lots of water make a huge difference in how you feel on clen and t3. good luck bro!

VP

what is the effect from the liquid ionic potassium?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
when you take potassium tabs you are only getting a small amount absorbed into your body and by small i mean less than 20%. i was taking it 3 times a day and even on my bloods i really didnt show any substantial increase. i switched to the liquid ionic potassium and in 2 weeks i had bloods drawn again and my doctor told me to stop for a couple days and then cut my dose by 75% due to my severely elevated potassium. so the effect is that it is absorbed by your body at a rate of over 90% and in the end you will save money and it is much better quality.

VP

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I got a bottle of T3. Haven't ever tried it before. Have done clen MANY times. What would be a good starting dose for t3 and how long should I run it?
Do I need anything to take with it? I know I need taurine and keto with clen. Don't know much about t3?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

What kind of Clen are you using? Actual pharm grade , or research chemical grade? Anyone that's dealt with research chems knows that the concentration of the chemical, if there's even any at all, can vary wildly. Especially when dealing with substances measured in micrograms.

Personally, I don't bother with research chems anymore. It's far too easy to get legit pharm grade online these days to bother with the hassle of liquid research chem companies and their marginal quality control. Especially when dealing with substances that have such a profound effect on the body and such substantial side effects like Clen.

Just my opinion.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I got a bottle of T3. Haven't ever tried it before. Have done clen MANY times. What would be a good starting dose for t3 and how long should I run it?
Do I need anything to take with it? I know I need taurine and keto with clen. Don't know much about t3?
if it's pharmacy grade start with 12.5 for about a week and up it 12.5 the next and so on. I found any more than 62.5 I just shrink up regardless of gear, which by the way I hope you running too or it will do that to you on any dose. 50 split up 2x daily should be plenty.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
What kind of Clen are you using? Actual pharm grade , or research chemical grade? Anyone that's dealt with research chems knows that the concentration of the chemical, if there's even any at all, can vary wildly. Especially when dealing with substances measured in micrograms.

Personally, I don't bother with research chems anymore. It's far too easy to get legit pharm grade online these days to bother with the hassle of liquid research chem companies and their marginal quality control. Especially when dealing with substances that have such a profound effect on the body and such substantial side effects like Clen.

Just my opinion.

Its pharma grade brother....Im the same way had a buddy one time got some liquid clen took 1cc of it and I seriously thought we were gonna have to take him to the ER his heart rate was really high and he was sweating like crazy scared the shit out of all of us from then on pharma grade only!

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Clen and t3 I only get pharm grade or from a supplier I really trust. I grabbed some t3 and clen a while back from a research company. 1 cap had I believe meth in it, the next was a dud. None of the caps were consistent.