©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen Cycle Question

gheid

Jan 14, 2006
USA
Hey guys, so I'm gathering up the last bit of items to make sure my cycle is completely safe and had two questions pop into my head.

I've read some reports on that if you want to use clen for the mild steroid effects, take the complete dose at one time. But if you want to use it for the fat burning effects, break the needed daily dose into 20mcg and take throughout the day to get the best results.

What would be some of your takes on this? Is it really needed to break them into 20mcg packs? Or just do it and pop all of them at one time?

Lastly, what is the turnaround for a second clen cycle? I've been told two weeks on, two weeks off, two weeks on, two off, etc.

I've also been told as little as five days off and some have said that you could take it continually in small doses.

Anyone have any experience here as to how long you need to wait before you start again? I have 1000 clen tabs so looking forward to making the best of them.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
gheid said:
Lastly, what is the turnaround for a second clen cycle? I've been told two weeks on, two weeks off, two weeks on, two off, etc.

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is what most people do.

I've read some reports on that if you want to use clen for the mild steroid effects, take the complete dose at one time. But if you want to use it for the fat burning effects, break the needed daily dose into 20mcg and take throughout the day to get the best results.

Make sure when you start if you haven't taken clen before I would start at 20-40 mcg/day. It can have some pretty rough sides like shakes, high BP and stuff like that. Then you can work up to 120-140 mcg/day. Not for sure about which is better as far as breaking up the dose throughout the day or all at once. Personally, I wouldn't say that clen has mild steroid effects, but some say it does have anti-catabolic effects.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Hers is an example of a first-time clen cycle from our Clenbuterol FAQs.

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
Day14: 60mcg
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Read this, it will tell you all about it: http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2000&highlight=clen+cycle

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I almost always cycle clen 3 days on 2 days off for the entire length I want to take it, say 6 or 12 weeks. But 2 weeks on, 2 off is a common length. As far as taking it all at once; I would be bouncing off the walls!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
stealthmeister said:
Take it all at once if you want to be a shaky, sweaty, nervous wreck with a HR of 200 :D

I've used clen only once(Ive never had to fight body fat)but,I split doses at 40mcg and never exceeded 120mcg a day.Seems as I remember,I took it for three weeks.
In other words,40mcg 3 x a day

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
2 weeks on 2 weeks off....although i personally havent' done it the ol wifey has. And it worked great for her doing it that way.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Don't go overboard because my friend did and he felt like he was going to have a heart attack the whole day. some people just never want to listen.