©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clean eating for fat loss tips.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I am tired of chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli... I need to lose about 50 pounds and I'm curious for some new clean eating suggestions to supplement my cardio in training program so that I can lose more fat and weight quickly without depriving my body of nutrients. Plz help this fat guy cut down!

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I am tired of chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli... I need to lose about 50 pounds and I'm curious for some new clean eating suggestions to supplement my cardio in training program so that I can lose more fat and weight quickly without depriving my body of nutrients. Plz help this fat guy cut down!

Fat guy if you wanna lose weight quicker do a diet keto style. Fastest way to lose fat without drugs.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Yeah drop your rice, only use carbs around workout. If you can do keto, go for it. Lots of green veggies and all sorts of meats. Can't go wrong with that.

Also, don't workout to build muscle. Just hit the treadmill on an empty stomach and don't eat for two hours after.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Shit, just start off buy buying Shelby's books...pletty of guys have done well jus with those.

But if you choose keto, drop carbs (may some PWO), take in a lot of BCAAs and glutamine around training and add in some extra leucine. Glutamine will actually play a role in glycogen resynthesis and on a low carb/keto diet, this can be a huge help. BCAAs and extra leucine will have a positive insulogenic response (anabolic) post workout and facilitate recovery and muscle growth.

Don't be afraid to eat fats, MCT oils (coconut oil) will be your friend.

If you are having cravings, grab a tablespoon of natural PB or a few almonds.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Shit, just start off buy buying Shelby's books...pletty of guys have done well jus with those.

But if you choose keto, drop carbs (may some PWO), take in a lot of BCAAs and glutamine around training and add in some extra leucine. Glutamine will actually play a role in glycogen resynthesis and on a low carb/keto diet, this can be a huge help. BCAAs and extra leucine will have a positive insulogenic response (anabolic) post workout and facilitate recovery and muscle growth.

Don't be afraid to eat fats, MCT oils (coconut oil) will be your friend.

If you are having cravings, grab a tablespoon of natural PB or a few almonds.

Thank you for the excellent advice brother I appreciate you taking the time to give me these instructions this is really great Brotherhood and I'm glad to be a part of it now

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thank you for the excellent advice brother I appreciate you taking the time to give me these instructions this is really great Brotherhood and I'm glad to be a part of it now

No prob... as you get your diet rolling on the right path, ask away. I've gotten a ton of help from these guys, we're a good bunch.

Just a sidenote for you - When you start dropping your carbs you'll feel kind of "bleh" for a few days. This is where you grow a set lol Just get over that hump and it'll be smooth sailing.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
No prob... as you get your diet rolling on the right path, ask away. I've gotten a ton of help from these guys, we're a good bunch.

Just a sidenote for you - When you start dropping your carbs you'll feel kind of "bleh" for a few days. This is where you grow a set lol Just get over that hump and it'll be smooth sailing.

I will stay in touch with you... I look forward to feeling bleh.lol....

SoccerDad

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Midwest
A couple of shorthand notes:

to lose fat, eat fat (natural ones)
sugar is poison
high intensity cardio burns fat, low intensity long duration cardio causes fat storage
avoid the grains

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
A couple of shorthand notes:

to lose fat, eat fat (natural ones)
sugar is poison
high intensity cardio burns fat, low intensity long duration cardio causes fat storage
avoid the grains

Actually this is kind of off-base... low intensity steady state (LISS) does not cause fat storage. It just will not induce prolonged lipolysis (fat burning), essentially you only burn the calories you expend during that bout of cardio. It has also been shown to cause a slight reduction in leg strength when performed over an extended period of time.

High intensity interval training (HIIT) will induce a high EPOC effect. This is when your body is burning calories for a long time after exercise. It also does not negatively impact strength unless done the day before a leg training session, this is due to the trauma caused by the cardio. Furthermore, HIIT can be utilized effectively at any time during the day whereas LISS is really only best utilized for fat loss when performed in a fasted state.