©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Christmas presents...

M

McKenzie

me...I cannot stand not knowing what the surprises/gifts are....I beg and pleed to open them ASAP!

If I get my way....Christmas eve :)

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
McKenzie said:
Do you open them on Christmas eve or Christmas day?

Before I had kids I always did it Christmas eve but since kids the whole "Santa came last night thing" makes it fun to do on Christmas morning. I'm also going to be Santa today for 145 little pre-schoolers. I'm looking forward to that!

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Nitrateman said:
Andrew the Santa Claus god. LOL Let us know how it went.

It was great! I had the big red suit on and bushy white beard and eyebrows. At one point one of my eyebrow tapes came off (thanks probably to excessive sweating from Tren) but none of those little squirts seemed to notice as I tapped it right back up on my forehead. Being Santa is fantastic! It's a real superstar role with all those little kids being my ultimate fans.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
We open all of ours on Christmas Eve. A week sooner if I can sneak and open the paper & re-seal it without getting caught.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Same here, keeps the kiddies occupied while we finish up the little things like wrapping ALL the other gifts!!!

thunderterd said:
We let the kids each open 1 on eve. And of course the wife and I do as well.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Andrew, that's a trip. Did you wear any padding? I'm not so sure about this muscle santa thing...sounds very Venice Beach. LOL

Nitrateman

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Well As For My House Hold The Kids Open Their Gifts On X-mas Day, Me And The Girlfriend Cant Stand Holding Out I Have Already Open 4 Gifts ..

W

wolfyEVH

christmas eve.....family always does it.....christmas day i'll go to my girls house for her stuff

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Andrew said:
Before I had kids I always did it Christmas eve but since kids the whole "Santa came last night thing" makes it fun to do on Christmas morning. I'm also going to be Santa today for 145 little pre-schoolers. I'm looking forward to that!

Dam I am bad I already gave my little girl her bike!!

We went to the store to pick it up and so I decided to put it under the tree. "Big mistake" So what do I do when my daughter ask me if she can open it? Well like a big woos I told here ok you can open one gift and she picked the biggest one. lol