©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Christmas present ideas for the gf

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I need some advice here on some xmas gift ideas for the girlfriend... any suggestions...

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
yeah..here is one...go get here...jewlery..somthinr really nice..and get her a bunch of little things from vic secret..like underwear and slippers..and pajamas..and jujst a whole bunnch of little things..and then get her 12 red roses and put them in her shower...then get a bunch of hershey kisses and leave a trail from the bedroom to the bathroom..thn on the shower curtain leave a not that says now that ive kissed the ground u walk on let me shower u with gift and when she opens the curtain there will be like 12 small gifts a dozen roses and with the roses get her like a diamond bracelt..and put a fake rose in the 1 dozen and leave a note on it and say ill love u until the last rose died..did this for m gf after we dated for 3 years...best sex ever hahaa/...goodluck man...

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Well, ive been dating her for a full year, i put her through some shit too with the ex and she forgave me and took me back after i f'ed up.. great girl, got a lotta good things going for her she seems very trustworthy.. i could see myself being with her for a long time.

lets keep in mind im only 20 and shes 18

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Anasci.org said:
Well, ive been dating her for a full year, i put her through some shit too with the ex and she forgave me and took me back after i f'ed up.. great girl, got a lotta good things going for her she seems very trustworthy.. i could see myself being with her for a long time.

lets keep in mind im only 20 and shes 18
Has she given you any hints when you are together? They really like it when they throw a hint and you get it. It shows you listen to her needs.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I can't beat Testosperone (I think I'll use that one myself sometime). But what I did recently was give my wife a present first thing in the morning when we woke up. Then I gave her three more gifts one at a time throughout the day. Than at night gave her the final one. They shouldn't be expensive things but they should be personal and things she wants. It took me a few months to gather them all up. Whenever I see a great present I just buy it no matter what time of year it is and then I stash it away. In fact, I had forgot what one of the presents was until she opened it. My wife was VERY happy to get so many little gifts during the day. She always seemed surprised when there was an additional one and afterwards she told me she wondered how I had hidden them all and wrapped them all without her knowing (like that is difficult!).

Testosperone said:
yeah..here is one...go get here...jewlery..somthinr really nice..and get her a bunch of little things from vic secret..like underwear and slippers..and pajamas..and jujst a whole bunnch of little things..and then get her 12 red roses and put them in her shower...then get a bunch of hershey kisses and leave a trail from the bedroom to the bathroom..thn on the shower curtain leave a not that says now that ive kissed the ground u walk on let me shower u with gift and when she opens the curtain there will be like 12 small gifts a dozen roses and with the roses get her like a diamond bracelt..and put a fake rose in the 1 dozen and leave a note on it and say ill love u until the last rose died..did this for m gf after we dated for 3 years...best sex ever hahaa/...goodluck man...

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Last year I got my girl a kinda unique gift - a bunch of certificates to places where she could go spend a day doing ootsy-gootsy female stuff. lol
It consisted of a $200 gift card to a clothing store (1st she got to go buy herself a great outfit), then she had an appt. to go get a pedicure and manicure, then an appt. to have her hair done, then an appt. to have a makeover (flowers delivered to her at the beauty salon)......after that, the day was done and it was time for dinner at whichever restaurant she chose.

This sounds like something that would really suck to us...but to a woman - its as close as they'll ever get to heaven...lol

The only thing that sucked is that she had to wait till the next day to go and do everything...cuz all the places were closed on xmas. :D

This came after a couple of xmas's of buying her jewelry and expensive leather coats, with matching gloves and handbags and shit...

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I've now switched to a different method. I make sure that we are fighting around xmas time and that we are really good and pissed off at each other....that way I don't have to buy anything for her...

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I just now caught the ending part where you said she's only 18...
It doesn't really matter what you get her man...
For a girl that age....
How about an exotic vacation.....maybe a cruise to the Bahamas.... or a Eurpopean vacation....show her the world....take her young-ass to Rome and Italy and have her row your gondola....lol

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
MR ADMIN, does her feet get cold ever????? bed, bath and beyond or bath and body works....never met a woman who did not like the beanslippers that u heat in the microwave and they stay heated for their feet.....also, pedicure supplies, pick it up as u see it, not all at once. like andrew said. eventhough she is only 18/19 they love that stuff....victoria secrets for lotions or any kind of store like that. take some time and she will love u for it. a body message and stone theropy, maybe a mud bath and cucumber eye patches......then she will take u on an exotic vacation for sure (maybe).

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
How about a new set of cooking pans and a cookbook? Cant go wrong there.