©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Chew orals?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Is it better to swollow and oral tab or chew it up and let is disolve in your mouth? Or does it not really matter.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
I used QV orals and I thought they worked better when I chewed them up but I also got pretty bad heart burn

P

pincrusher

chris 1 said:
If you have IP orals . Ip says to chew them before you swallow. But there the only company I ever head saying that.
i agree with this in that IP orals should be the only ones you chew first unless specified by the manufacturer. it all has to do with the binding agent IP uses which makes his tabs to hard for them to dissolve in the stomach and they tend to get passed through your system and come out the other end without dissolving if not chewed first. this is one of the reasons why some people reported no gains on IP orals in the past.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I read sometime back that hard vitamins should be crushed or chewed before ingesting. This way they would not pass through the body partially dissolved. I'm sure the same could apply to oral steroids that are extremely dense.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
tee said:
I read sometime back that hard vitamins should be crushed or chewed before ingesting. This way they would not pass through the body partially dissolved. I'm sure the same could apply to oral steroids that are extremely dense.
Just don't chew the Dbol like i have....i chewed so f'n hard, i basicly KILLED the strengh of it.....lol

boss

Feb 27, 2005
Chewing them is bascially turning them back to powder, and there has been anecdotal evidence suggesting powders are more effective. Seems quite logical to me.