©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cardio question

Jake

Dec 29, 2011
i just changed my program at work, and i don't have time to do my cardio in the morning.So, is it ok to do my cardio each day after my workouts, or would that make me to catabolic?

anton88

Apr 27, 2011
i just changed my program at work, and i don't have time to do my cardio in the morning.So, is it ok to do my cardio each day after my workouts, or would that make me to catabolic?

I used to rest a little after workout and then do cardio.

jamie90

Apr 19, 2010

It's fine imo, many people only do it this way. Just keep it to under 30 mins and keep you heart rate at 65-70%.

Atwater

Banned
May 31, 2012
The best routine is that you should do cardio exercises at morning before your weight exercises.
If you do it after the weight exercises than you can't get real benefits of cardio exercises.
It is more beneficial at morning time before weight workout.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I always tend to overtrain if I work out with weights and do cardio on the same day.

Alexx

Jul 14, 2012
Well!!!
I am here to this thread and i know about the cardio exercise importance.
Most of the people in the world like the cardio exercise work.It is the
best for weight loss of the body and fitness.I like these cardio exercises
like,...
1 Swimming
2 Cycling
3 Running..

jemmi5

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Hello guys according to this topic i tell you that I am wondering what cardio exercises anyone could suggest for me to do today that won't slow my muscle recovery time. There's always walking, but I prefer something a bit higher impact. Plz give me the accorate Suggestions about this topic.