©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

captain canuck is gone

P

pincrusher

im sorry to inform everyone who knew the captain but he passed away this morning at 4:37am in thailand. this is a very sad day for his family & friends alike. he was tremendous part of my site and it will just not be the same without him. i am at a loss for words right now and am very saddened by this sudden departure of such a great guy.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Damn Pincrusher Im sorry Man. I know what it feels like to lose someone close
and theres no words that can help that.
We Just have to have Faith that he has went on to a better place.
I was Once told that if there is No better place then were all in serious trouble anyhow. sometimes Just doesnt seem fair that it happens to the best people.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I hope the best for his family.
cc was a good bro and like PIn said single handedly sent every new member on musclemaniax a welcome pm. he wil be missed

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
been having a lot of shit going on in my life and kinda lost site of what is important but I am back getting the diet down pushing weights stepping away from stress and spending time with my family and of coarse all you guys here as well

all and all good to be back ;)

daddy

Jun 19, 2006
I'm new here but it's always sad to here about someones passing... he sounded like a great contributer to this board... condolences to his famiily.