©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Canseco's Ex on steroids

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
More negative publicity for aas's.

Canseco's ex on steroids: It affected his ballgame
By Inside Track

Jessica Canseco, the Hooters waitress-turned-wife of steroids king Jose Canseco, bares all – including some juicy details about her marriage – in Playboy's September issue.

Ex-Mrs. Canseco, who married the one-time Red Sox slugger in 1996, cut him loose in 2000 after years of physical abuse, philandering and steroid use.

The 'roids had serious effects on her hubby's private parts and their love life, she revealed to Playboy.

``It does definitely affect your testicles, that's for sure,'' said Jess. ``Jose's were nonexistent. They were not there.''

After they were married, welcomed daughter Josie Marie and moved into a mega-manse in Florida, Jose's bride discovered her hubby's little black book containing names of hundreds of women and love notes from his more successful conquests.

``There were things like, `Two Girls in Detroit. Strippers. Brown Hair,' '' Jessica told Playboy in the issue that hits newsstands today. ``He'd have to write down descriptions because there were so many of them.''

But despite the heavy hitter's wandering, ahem, eye, his wife said she tried to salvage the marriage by having threesomes, getting plastic surgery and trying to please him in every way possible.

However, she had him arrested in 1997 for striking her in the face while riding home from a night on the town. Canseco entered a no-contest plea.

They divorced in 2000, but remain friendly and speak every day because of Josie, now 8, Jessica reported to the skin mag.

So why is Mrs. Canseco baring all now? It just so happens her tawdry tell-all, ``Juicy: Confessions of a Former Baseball Wife,'' is headed to bookstores Sept. 6.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm so over the whole issue. Now he's a wife beating, no testicle having, stripper banging, ROID USER. No news is good news as far as I'm concerned. I wish they would all keep their mouths shut.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Somebody post her Playboy pics. I dont want to have to buy that overpriced magazine!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Blackbird said:
I'm so over the whole issue. Now he's a wife beating, no testicle having, stripper banging, ROID USER. No news is good news as far as I'm concerned. I wish they would all keep their mouths shut.
He may be a prick(with tiny balls) but at least he told the truth about his gear usage unlike the rest of those baseball fuckers. Ephederine messes with a baseball players heart, becomes illegal; Steroids become a big deal in the MLB and they get national attention. Fuck!!! Even cocaine had a better rep before a baseball player got bad press for it, look it up!!!! Baseball players fuck everything up and no one even watches that shit. Fuck baseball!!!!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Well let's see, he had no balls, but so many hot women that he had to write notes to remind him who they were.
What does that tell you about steroids?
How about Canseco's knowledge of HCG?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Well let's see, he had no balls, but so many hot women that he had to write notes to remind him who they were.
What does that tell you about steroids?
How about Canseco's knowledge of HCG?
Have you read his book DR? He really wasn't too bright about juice, he just thought he was.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
the media blows everything out of poportion. if you really think about it, the media contributes to controlling the world. they dictate how people think about all issues of society. if one pitbull mixed mut bites some dumbass for throwing rocks at it all of a sudden pitbulls are uncontollable, and are bred to kill. if one frat girl agrees to take a rufy to get fucked up then decides to fuck her boyfriend. all of a sudden all collegekids are rapping drugies. FUCKEN MEDIA !!!!!!