©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Canadian Scene ...

Flackoman

Nov 24, 2004
Toronto
Now this is a first ...... A Canadian section at a gear related site!

I have been out of the gear game for a while as my wife and I were trying to have a child ..... well, the baby is here, she is healthy, and we are done with the breast feeding .... soooo, it is time for me to get back in the game!

Have any of my Canadian Chemical Brothers been experiencing the drought of gear that I have?

Recommendations are always nice ....

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
Congrats on the baby.

Well, we've got UGs up here popping up almost daily. Orbit, GARD, SSE are awesome. Univex set up shop up here as well, great products. NSL, Empire, Syrus, a lot of new ones have popped up, all good as well.

gutter

May 1, 2005
Hello, from Ontario and have never delt directly with a canadian UG, have used there products before though. Do people go directly to the UG or are most getting it form friends and gym buddies. Just trying to save money if possible, as everyone here knows this amazing hobby with making your muscles huge and strong can get guite expensive.

Thanks for the info, glad to be talking with some fellow crazy canucks, not many of us here, but sure what we lack up in numbers we make up for in size....

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
There is no lack of UG labs in canada these days, but many are lacking in quality, as is with many of these operations, but that is just my opinion.

The one and only UG lab in Canada that I trust 100% is Orbit...

gutter

May 1, 2005
Heavey, is there a way to order directly from Orbit. I have used Orbit gear before (Winny) and has always been quality even though the Winny did make me sore the next day after an injection.

If possible could someone PM me with further details of getting in touch with Orbit possibly. Thanks Bros.

Going to be done my cycle in the next couple of weeks and then going to PCT. GOing to do another bulk cycle in the fall, but would like to start ordering my gear ahead of time to stock up for it instead of laying down all the money up front.

vanclot

Apr 4, 2005
its best to join the ansci sources list.,. all answers would be responded to amonst canadians

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
notbad said:
Anyone who has used NSL please give opinon of the quality of products used.

NSL went scammer. Although "some" of his products seemed to work, although were probably underdosed.

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
Big ups to Orbit and LTL, two top notch labs. And two emerging labs, Illusion and Universal.

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
LOL

Just been a little busy...plus hanging out at unitedbodybuilding mostly...

Woke up one day and said hey...I missed this place...

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
Anvil...great products

I have been using Anvil UG products for a bit now and they are the shit... Very similar to BD if you ask me..

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
gutter said:
Hello, from Ontario and have never delt directly with a canadian UG, have used there products before though. Do people go directly to the UG or are most getting it form friends and gym buddies. Just trying to save money if possible, as everyone here knows this amazing hobby with making your muscles huge and strong can get guite expensive.

Thanks for the info, glad to be talking with some fellow crazy canucks, not many of us here, but sure what we lack up in numbers we make up for in size....

I get it anywhere I can.... oh i'm sorry! you meant gear...LOL :sniper:

Last edited:

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
gutter said:
Heavey, is there a way to order directly from Orbit. I have used Orbit gear before (Winny) and has always been quality even though the Winny did make me sore the next day after an injection.

If possible could someone PM me with further details of getting in touch with Orbit possibly. Thanks Bros.

Me too please

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
orbit is the shiznick, been dealing with them for 2 years.... theve never even thought of ripping me off, infact they usely give me deals, and somtimes even freebies, the most honest people ive ever delt with...i cant really say that about anybody else considering everyone else seems to pull a fast one sooner or later, products are clean and crisp and always work great. the only ug i totaly trust anymore. dosent bother me a bit to send them a grand...plus no customs.....awsome:sniper: