©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

can you help?

mrvilly

Jan 25, 2006
right guys, i have spent a few days reading up after you guys kinda put me in my place..lol very great ful...

now i seem to be getting it from the missis now...

the course i will be looking at is omnadren 250 and d-bol (blue hearts).. also will be taking Nolvadex to help with the estrogens.

now what she is concerned about is.....

will it effect my reproductive area.. as she wants children... well 1 lol

i have read up on both of the above and i cant seem to see any thing related to this.. would any one care to help me out on this question..

many thanx

mrvilly

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
There's been alot of discussion concerning this area in the near past. Do a search on s the topic of "sperm count" and you should find some answers.

P

pincrusher

mrvilly said:
right guys, i have spent a few days reading up after you guys kinda put me in my place..lol very great ful...

now i seem to be getting it from the missis now...

the course i will be looking at is omnadren 250 and d-bol (blue hearts).. also will be taking Nolvadex to help with the estrogens.

now what she is concerned about is.....

will it effect my reproductive area.. as she wants children... well 1 lol

i have read up on both of the above and i cant seem to see any thing related to this.. would any one care to help me out on this question..

many thanx

mrvilly
if you want to get the missus pregnant, it is advisable to try and do it between cycles after giving yourself a decent amount of time off to get most of the aas out of your system. you dont want to provide your child with synthetic hormones from the beginning do you?
if you plan on trying to get her belly to grow nice and big while on cycle, take some hcg 3x per week at 500iu each time you could probably even go down to 250iu per shot. also run proviron during the entire cycle at 25-50mg per day depending on your current size. if you are a good bit over 200lbs run the higher amount, if under 200lbs you should only need the 25mg per day.
between the hcg & proviron you will be encouraging your body to kick in pituitary gland and make it produce LH & FSH while on cycle. these are very important when it comes to sperm production and balls size/performance.