©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can injections leak out?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I was just wondering if juice can leak out after injection....Also if it can, what is the MAX in mil you can inject at a time?? ( in your bum-cheek )

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
you said bum cheek, lol. yes juice can and does leak out. the best way to prevent is as soon as u pull it out, apply pressure on it with a cotton ball or swab. that way it prevents.

i have no idea in max youcan inject, but dont get too brave yet.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
thx bud.....no, the reason asking, is cause im gonna have 3ml roids injected next week....a combo of Deca and Test....

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
Robin Hood said:
I was just wondering if juice can leak out after injection....Also if it can, what is the MAX in mil you can inject at a time?? ( in your bum-cheek )

Typically the protocol is 3ml max for glutes, 2ml max for quad & 1ml max for delt. I know many go beyond this, but that's what you'll typically find if you search the web. I myself have done 3ml quad and 2ml delt injects with no problem at all. Every person is different though. Hope that helps.

L.G.

W

wolfyEVH

L.G. is right on w/ the 3,2 and 1ml for those 3 body parts......you may also be injecting your juice too fast as well.....i take about a minute and a half for 1cc

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
see thats news to me, i take less than a minute and a half for 1 cc. and i inject into the muscles(tri's,bi's and shoulders) as opposed to the gluts

spazz69

Nov 1, 2004
try your glutes bro it's like butter you want to go as slow as you can try heating the oil in the barrel for 90 secs under hot water this will make your injecting alot easier.also leave the pin in site your injecting for a minute after your oil is disspersed,spazz :biggthump

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you stretch out the skin w/ your fingers before injecting, that helps it seal when you release and helps to keep the juice from coming out.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I also leave the pin in for about 15 seconds after injecting. 3ml is good for glutes er I mean your bum. You also need a 1 and 1/2 inch pin to do glutes and 1 " will take care of everything else.

Last edited: