©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

can d-bol cause..?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Can d-bol cause fatigue if taken prior a workout..........( 2 hours )

W

wolfyEVH

high BP can make you feel sluggish......i would get winded just walking up stairs to go to my gym....so yes, dbol (or any drug known to cause high BP) can get you fatigued

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I haven't had problems with dbol, but Anadrol makes me tired as hell! Sunday I took some ECA to have motivation for a good chest workout.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
D-bol

I now know why they call it d-bol... It made my dick and balls fall off... Had to get implants like that Bobbit fellow... I will be a pron star soon because of it.... So at first it caused a big problem.... But look at the great outcome..... :smoker:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
dbol can cause lethargy. when i was on it, i felt tired all the time. its different though once you actually get your ass in the gym and get going, complete 180. but throughout the day if your sitting on your ass, then you will feel really tired. it has to do with increased bp.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
All Steroids Can Cause Lethargy But Ive Never Noticed Dbol More Than Any Other So No No And Fuck No