©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

call me stupid....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok i've been going over this in my head now for the last 2 weeks. Someone help me and myself and I figure this out.

I'm injecting twice a week of test enanthate however their are 7 days in a week obviously it's not even. Therefore i'm having a dillemma. Why you ask. Well i was planning no doing the shots on the same day of the week each time. HELLO......it can't work that way. So here's what We came up with.

Plan A

Monday shot
tues
wed
Thursday shot
friday
saturday
Sunday shot

Plan B
Monday shot
tues
wed
thurs
friday shot
sat
sun
but here's monday again and another shot

Which would be the best route. I'm concerned about the time span of Plan B being too much of a gap for the first part of the week then smaller at the end? Also i've read that your shot days should be on your target days as to have the maximum output of test in your body at that day. Those don't fall on my days all the time.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Bro you are putting way too much thought into this. Most people do either Sunday/Wednesday or Monday/Thursday. I know it works out to an extra day between one of the shots, but your body will not know the difference due to the half life. Relax. Enjoy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Bro you are putting way too much thought into this. Most people do either Sunday/Wednesday or Monday/Thursday. I know it works out to an extra day between one of the shots, but your body will not know the difference due to the half life. Relax. Enjoy.

"WE" Thank you :3some:

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:

ditto.......the ester is long enough to where a day will not matter

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
ditto.......the ester is long enough to where a day will not matter

I just didn't want to be doing 750 mgs ew instead of only doing 500mgs

P

pincrusher

like DR said you are putting a little to much into it but, some people will actually do an every 3rd or every 4th day schedule instead of the 2x per week. only difference is it will relax those of us who tend to annilize things to much and will either give you a little extra per week if doing the every 3rd day schedule, or cut back dosing if doing the other option. to me though the sun/wed or mon/thur schedule is best cause its much easier to remember and easier to know where your next injection is going(right glute, left glute etc.)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
chris 1 said:
If you want to take 750mg a week just shoot a 1 1/2 ml every 4 th day what ever day it is it really dosent matter. Like these guys said.

that's what i'm trying not to do. lol. I just wanted to have an even amount during the week without seeming to go over.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
that's what i'm trying not to do. lol. I just wanted to have an even amount during the week without seeming to go over.

if you're that paranoid about it, you could just do it once a week.....everyone says 2 times is better to keep your blood levels more stable, but 1 shot a week would still suffice. Especially with something like test decanoate.