©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

buy in bulk

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
would it be wize to buy many cycles in advance and store them. I am going to be buying more stuff but not sure if i should stock up or not.

W

wolfyEVH

mr.nitrofish said:
would it be wize to buy many cycles in advance and store them. I am going to be buying more stuff but not sure if i should stock up or not.

all up to you, and depends on the source and how they ship....1 large package or many small ones.......the larger one would attract more attention

P

pincrusher

wolfy hit on the one question but another would be that fi you purchase many cycles worth of gear and get busted, you will automatically be pegged as a distributor of gear because you will not be able to justify having that much on hand. unfortunately it vary's so much from town to twn as far as what the locals consider quantities large enough to hit ya with intent to distribute, that my average cycle would get me busted as a source even though im not. i have seen where they called 100 dbol tabs enough to nail someone with distribution charges.