©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Burning DVDs

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Anyone do it? What a pain in the ass I have had trying to set this thing up. Can anyone tell me what kind of writeable DVDs I should buy? DVD+R or DVD-R? I bought the -R ones and they worked on my DVD player. Whats the difference?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Not much of a difference anymore. But not too long ago, some dvd players only played -r, and pC dvd was +R. It all works now. Or it should. I used to copy DVDs for myself and that was a pain, especially on the 4.7 discs before multilayer was available. I havenet tried since.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Well, I would never do anything illegal...hehe, but a friend of a friend was asking because he wants to burn his own movie collection from copyrighted movies. Thanks for the help though

Last edited:

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
DVD X xopy

I got dvd x copy platinum...... Works on most movies... Every now ant then I get a stubborn 1 but it usually works.... it is simple as hell.... click and copy.... if I can find the cd application I will send it to you....

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
smikey211 said:
I got dvd x copy platinum...... Works on most movies... Every now ant then I get a stubborn 1 but it usually works.... it is simple as hell.... click and copy.... if I can find the cd application I will send it to you....

Not here... But I can get my Neighbor to burn another copy if you want to check it out... just lemme know

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Thanks Anasci and Smikey. I got everything to work now but the damn laserwriter labeling shit. Im just going to use the old stick on labels. Its a shame I got the thing and cant use it though.

Superflex1987

Sep 2, 2005
Just stick with -r they are standard on everything. Use dvd decrypter and dvd43. Just search on the internet for them. They are the best and most popular and free. There should be instructions on the site that you get them from.