©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bulking Cycle changes?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok just to get everyone on the same sheet of music DR follow along....

I'm doing
Dbol 30 mg ed / 4 weeks
test enanthate / 14 weeks

ok here's where my plans begin to change. I was gonna do Stanozolol (winstrol) at weeks 8 - 14 however i'm thinking about changing that to either
Boldenone or Trenbolone. Is it too late to change it?

I was using this cycle to bulk and was gonna use the winny to help harden the muscles as well as to help keep my gains.

What would you stack with the Test enanthate to wrap up a bulking cycle considering i'm starting week 4 tomorrow?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Im on my 5th week AFTER a cycle of Deca and Test.....and guess what??....so far i lost NOTHING....( doing my PCT of coarse ) :)
Maby try a bit of Deca??

W

wolfyEVH

its too late to use EQ......that, ideally, needs to be ran for at least 12 weeks....you could do tren if you want....its up to you if you want to add another injectable....winny would be fine but its all up to you. My next cycle is going to be test/eq/dbol. That would be a good combo for you, however you're already a month into it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've always wanted to do equipoise i might incorporate that into my next cycle. Oh well winny it is i guess.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
its too late to use EQ......that, ideally, needs to be ran for at least 12 weeks....you could do tren if you want....its up to you if you want to add another injectable....winny would be fine but its all up to you. My next cycle is going to be test/eq/dbol. That would be a good combo for you, however you're already a month into it.
I agree. You could run the tren, but I think you will be happier with the winny and have less sides to deal with too.