©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bromocryptine

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Bromo is used for Prolactin induced gyno. You can get it from online overseas pharmacies. It isn't a scheduele III drug as are steroids so there shouldn't be a big concern about it going through customs. Bromo causes side effects in 61% of those who use it, however the sides aren't serious. The most common one being stomach upset which can be avoided by many users by taking it w/a meal.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Pitbull said:
nasty stuff, the sides are unreal
I have. It is very important to have a build up period with bromo to help curb the sides.
Start with a quarter tab for a week followed by a half of a tab for a week.Then you may risk a whole tab after that.
1 Tab of bromo is 2.5mg. Think of all of the medications out there that are 500mg. That should tell you how potent this stuff is.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I have. It is very important to have a build up period with bromo to help curb the sides.
Start with a quarter tab for a week followed by a half of a tab for a week.Then you may risk a whole tab after that.
1 Tab of bromo is 2.5mg. Think of all of the medications out there that are 500mg. That should tell you how potent this stuff is.

Thanks for the info DragonRider. How well did it seem to work for you?

Pitbull

Apr 4, 2004
tee said:
I never tried it. Have you? I also heard B-6 works for some.
yeah I tried it Tee and had to stop taking it. It gave me some serious chest pains but I like DR method of use, that should help.

W

wolfyEVH

might as well just stick to b-6......i've read that winstrol helps against prolactin gyno as well

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Thanks for the info DragonRider. How well did it seem to work for you?
I really wasn't impressed with it. I'm not prone to gyno. At the time I was taking it for it's purported fat burning abilities (when McDonald's book was popular). I just didn't feel like it was worth it.