©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

broke my heart...

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
just broke it off a 2 1/2 year relationship...really sucks man. she just wont commit to me and im wanting to have a steady monogamas (sp) relatoinship. not that we r not in one but i want more than her. therefore im drownding my sorrows in good high point wyoming beer rite now and surfing anasci...im just bumbed and think women r the enemy right now...cant live withem or without'em....

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you love somethign set it free. If it comes back to you, it was meant to be. If it doesn't come back.........track it down and kill it. :destroy:

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
If you love somethign set it free. If it comes back to you, it was meant to be. If it doesn't come back.........track it down and kill it. :destroy:

haha...great quote

in all seriousness....tee is right.....you'll know if it was meant to be or not. don't be sad about it if it isnt. because you'll eventually find that one person in your life and you'll be glad about the decisions you made in your past.

M

McKenzie

I'm sorry to hear about that Ben....you never know whats just around the corner. :) Make sure you focus on you during this time.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Ben Johnson Read This!!!

ben johnson said:
j women r the enemy right now...can without'em....
quit fukkin cryin' man,she's not gone.
not yet anyway.if you dont get a little bit aloof, she is gone for good.on the other hand fuck her if you gotta play games with her 'id' to make her think you're good enuf for her.You fukkin deserve better,who has she convinced you you think she is?
ahhh fuggem,they come,they go...sorry ben thats just how it is. Almost enuf to make me despise the whole concept of love.but fortunately I married the woman I was born to marry,so i dont have to worry about all this shit.I hit the lotto of love...just hang on BJ theres a lid for every pot. love will inevitablykick you in the ass you need and dream of it.Its just a matter of time before you'll be cryin about ol'#7 or#8...Be prepared to be single the rest of your life and after a short while if you adopt and display the attitude correctly,they'll be crawling at your feet,be cool,but youll fuck the 1st couple up (nervous jitters)but pretty soon if youll least expect it,youll find yourself in the position of DonJuanDeMarco,casanova,romeo wuttever,ypull know who you are....what they want..

could all be very well true...

well hell you gottem both. I was right in the middle of typing and BAM My type disappeared...now you gotta read em both...good

...or not

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Ben Johnson Read This!!!

ben johnson said:
can live without'em....
ahh quit cryin brutha,you were about to go upside down on the investment anyway.

As I was sayig quit that fucking blue-hooin'',....cause,she aint gone yet.She's gotta come play you one more or two more times to make you play your game to satisfy her 'id'(dont know what 'id' is well, look it up.)to make sure she got you thinkingbout who she is the way she trained you up to think she is)
TEST MY THEORY-you get aloof real fast and see how the worm turns.
she'llbe all questions...interested.

ahhhh fugggem they come they go.Be prepared to be alone the rest of your life and within a short time (two yrs.)you'll have the girl you were born to marry...seeI dont havt fuk with any of this bullshit cuz I was 35 when I married and didnt care at the time whether I did or not.But, I married the girlI was born to marry.Do You know thatslikewinnin the lov lotto....I realise this has nothing to do with the girl you squallin about...But she aint the one man,So it;'s O.K.She is not the one....Trust me man you are talking with the gangster of love.'
Relax,cool is the rule and "are they worthy of you"????unless your a scumbag, then none of the above applies.

Trust me,its all true...

Oh you want a nice steady monogamous relationship but you only want her to be mongomous....''I want more than her",Well sorry
swinedog I cant believe I typed all this shit before readin that post at thebottom.she probably out goinat it with some dude right now

.....or not

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
kell11 said:
Oh you want a nice steady monogamous relationship but you only want her to be mongomous....''I want more than her",Well sorry
swinedog I cant believe I typed all this shit before readin that post at thebottom.she probably out goinat it with some dude right now

.....or not

You misunderstood something he said. He wants both of them to be monogomous.
He wants it to get more serious (marriage) and she doesn't.

Sorry Ben. I've been there before.

It does get better. I know that doesn't bring much right now.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
There's a lid for every pot LOL There's a million lids for every pot. What we need here is chemistry and timing.

Nitrateman

M

McKenzie

Nitrateman said:
There's a lid for every pot LOL There's a million lids for every pot. What we need here is chemistry and timing.

Nitrateman

very well put Nitrateman :)

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
thanks dragon....apparently kell11, because he married the one he was born to marry, has no concept or thats how it sounds...anyways, just venting, im kinda bumbed but no gun to head. so life is good.