©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

British soldier beheaded on busy London street in terror attack

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Watch you will see some asshole posting a video of it on the internet soon...They couldn't be bothered to step in and do something but I bet they were quick as shit to get their phones out to start recording...Probably hoping to be able to sell the footage to some magazine or newspaper.....

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Watch you will see some asshole posting a video of it on the internet soon...They couldn't be bothered to step in and do something but I bet they were quick as shit to get their phones out to start recording...Probably hoping to be able to sell the footage to some magazine or newspaper.....

No quite the opposite. Many tried to help but the killers said only women can go near the body and said they would shoot anyone else. One women asked if she could help him even though he was dead. Another woman spoke to the killers and tried to get them to stop even though he had a bloodied meat cleaver and gun in his hand. Many didn't know what was happening so there were people walking past... an old women walked right past. The killers shouted at people to film them. It's mental the police took 20 mins to get there and all that time the killers stood there chatting to shocked bystanders. Horrible event but I was actually surprised by the courage shown by many during the incident. Loads of pics etc of people trying to get them to stop. It's a fucked up world we live in but those people that tried to help show the good in this world.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
This world is only going to get worse... This is very very sad.. God does not stand for murder and hate! He stands for love and peace... I honestly don't think it will be to much longer before he comes back..

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
They said an eye for an eye? How about we'll round them and their buddies up and extract what we want as vengeance?

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
No quite the opposite. Many tried to help but the killers said only women can go near the body and said they would shoot anyone else. One women asked if she could help him even though he was dead. Another woman spoke to the killers and tried to get them to stop even though he had a bloodied meat cleaver and gun in his hand. Many didn't know what was happening so there were people walking past... an old women walked right past. The killers shouted at people to film them. It's mental the police took 20 mins to get there and all that time the killers stood there chatting to shocked bystanders. Horrible event but I was actually surprised by the courage shown by many during the incident. Loads of pics etc of people trying to get them to stop. It's a fucked up world we live in but those people that tried to help show the good in this world.

Do y'all have gun control laws?

And this is why I carry...

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Do y'all have gun control laws?

And this is why I carry...

Yeah it's strict gun control here. I don't know anyone who carries a gun cos if they got caught they would end up in prison. It's the total opposite to the US. Although I doubt a gun would have helped much cos they ran him over in their car to begin with. He was only 20 and has been named today. There is more info on the net now but if you read all the original article it's shocking.

A lot of people in events like this judge a whole race or religion which is stupid. Facebook is full of racist comments and some people can't grasp the fact all muslims don't want to kill white britain. I like the differences many cultures bring to the uk. But at the same time it's getting a complete joke. People don't want to speak up out of fear of being called racist. I think if your going to add value to this country then you should be welcome. But they literally let in thousands of people who go straight onto benefits and get free houses. The fact many have tonnes of kids means they are given huge town houses and basically everything for free (health care, transport, bills etc).

I have a lot of Asian and African friends and one of them from Libya can't believe the way the uk do things. Even when some immigrants have been found of preaching hate crimes and terrorism we can't deport them due to human rights. He tells me how they do it back in Libya and sure I wouldn't want that at all but there has to be some strong action especially against known terrorists. The whole system is a complete joke and even I am saying that who on a whole is very liberal.

I hope things don't get worst but with the mentality of some people I can see race riots happening. There have already been a few things happened from racists after this horrible event. Hopefully it will bring people back together but I can only see things getting worst.

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Yeah it's strict gun control here. I don't know anyone who carries a gun cos if they got caught they would end up in prison. It's the total opposite to the US. Although I doubt a gun would have helped much cos they ran him over in their car to begin with. He was only 20 and has been named today. There is more info on the net now but if you read all the original article it's shocking.

A lot of people in events like this judge a whole race or religion which is stupid. Facebook is full of racist comments and some people can't grasp the fact all muslims don't want to kill white britain. I like the differences many cultures bring to the uk. But at the same time it's getting a complete joke. People don't want to speak up out of fear of being called racist. I think if your going to add value to this country then you should be welcome. But they literally let in thousands of people who go straight onto benefits and get free houses. The fact many have tonnes of kids means they are given huge town houses and basically everything for free (health care, transport, bills etc).

I have a lot of Asian and African friends and one of them from Libya can't believe the way the uk do things. Even when some immigrants have been found of preaching hate crimes and terrorism we can't deport them due to human rights. He tells me how they do it back in Libya and sure I wouldn't want that at all but there has to be some strong action especially against known terrorists. The whole system is a complete joke and even I am saying that who on a whole is very liberal.

I hope things don't get worst but with the mentality of some people I can see race riots happening. There have already been a few things happened from racists after this horrible event. Hopefully it will bring people back together but I can only see things getting worst.

You're not alone. US is fucked up too. I get so pissed when we take my son to the pediatrician. Everytime, we are the only one who actually pays while I'm there. The rest receive free care. Go outside and all of he people are on new suv's with big rims.

Here are facts...we were the only white family there. Not racist just facts. Sorry to rant away from the original thread. Something such as this where there is no question who done he killing, both should have been killed immediately.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008

Maybe not... But knowing NO ONE in the crowd has a weapon makes it easy and gives them the confidence that they will get away with it.

My parents live in Alaska, these two would not have made it up to the guy after hitting him. People open carry and their crime rates are low... About the only crime is from homeless against other homeless when they get their checks. I know this for fact because my mom works in a soup kitchen there and sees it all

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Maybe not... But knowing NO ONE in the crowd has a weapon makes it easy and gives them the confidence that they will get away with it.

My parents live in Alaska, these two would not have made it up to the guy after hitting him. People open carry and their crime rates are low... About the only crime is from homeless against other homeless when they get their checks. I know this for fact because my mom works in a soup kitchen there and sees it all

I hear what your saying but I think these two guys don't quite think like the usual human. They said God told them to do this etc. I don't think it was about confidence to get away with it I think these guys knew they would likely die (they didn't). They done this and then waited for the police to come. The main guy had someone video him and he spoke calmly to the camera. The police took 20 mins and when they come a female officer shot them but I don't think there was a shoot out. They killed this soldier due to what our nations are doing in Islamic countries etc. The guy even apologized into the camera saying he was sorry women and children had to witness this. It's simply fucked up on every level. They literally hacked away at him and I think tried to remove organs. It's disturbing people could do this and be so calm about it and even try to justify such evil.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I read the article and looked at the pictures. That is truly horrible, especially the pic of one of the killers holding a bloody knife and meat cleaver. I really feel for the soldier's family.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This world is only going to get worse... This is very very sad.. God does not stand for murder and hate! He stands for love and peace... I honestly don't think it will be to much longer before he comes back..

I agree with the love and peace- but reality is that we have wayyyyu less killing today than we did in our history as humans.

coconutjuice

May 25, 2013
bay area
43 now up at 3am to go to work drive home about 1-1/2 hours to get home, home at 4:00 pm man how do you push yourself to workout, should stay in the game its harder to come back young people dont quit