©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Breaking News: Protein Casues Cancer??

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
On death certificates everywhere it'll say "cause of death?" = Protein

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It doesn't really matter-
His point was that people are getting cancer because of the lack of phyto/micro nutrients from fruits and veggies-

That point in his video was totally implied too- basically he said "if they are eating a lot of meat then they probably aren't eating a lot of fruits" that's him building bridges.

I've actually read and researched quite a few peer reviewed studies on the matter and there is a direct correlation between the intake of animal proteins and fats and the prevalence of certain types of cancers... And it has nothing to do with the body being alkaline or acidic.

He may be a well respected member and that's great, but still his video was full of assumptions he was proselytizing.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Correlation vs causation is a major fallacy and is seen all over the place more and more.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Correlation vs causation is a major fallacy and is seen all over the place more and more.

Precisely what I was going to bring up. Correlation does not equal causation. Very few people understand the difference anymore.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

Are you disputing my point? Just not sure what you're inferring other than the difference between correlation and causation-??

I can dig some data out if that's what's be asked -

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yes very broad video with many confuseable points from the inner secret society... Vegetables can cause cancer from the cow poop drawn up in the water thru the roots..example? ... well hell look at "magnus 82" the fukers a big ass steer from sweet potato shakes. . Here he is age 16 see how pissed his dad looks. ? :)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 17