©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brands Available in Thailand

redeyeknight

Aug 20, 2005
I will be going shopping in Bangkok soon and am wondering what brands and names to look for, particularly for test. I know of testoviron, what others do they have?

Also, last time I was out there, I noticed a dbol brand called dronabol- I saw a guy checking them out in the pharmacy and they were the usual pink hex but had no line or picture on them- are these real?

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

you may be able to find british dragon available in thailand. its hard to say what to buy cause without knowing your source it is not known if you might be buying fakes

redeyeknight

Aug 20, 2005
I don't have any sources, and I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it on here. I'm just going to check out some pharmacies.

redeyeknight

Aug 20, 2005
I live in another Asian country, I will be mailing the stuff back- I'ts cheap enough in Thailand to warrant the risk of it being intercepted.
Th other day I found out that some AS are legally avaliable over the counter where I am living- e.g. Deca and Sust. I need to find out which others are avaliable before I go shopping in Bangkok I guess.