©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Boston Marathon

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
If this was a terrorist act I swear to god the motherless bastards should be hunted down tortured and killed as slowly as possible coated in bacon grease and set on fire.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just terrible when I heard on radio
My condolences to any friends family and to all the spectators and people that were hurt or killed and everyone in the race ,this must stop..US needs to stop letting every tom.dick and harry from being the president...I'm now on new weapon search for my left pocket so I feel balanced .peace ib.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Just terrible when I heard on radio
My condolences to any friends family and to all the spectators and people that were hurt or killed and everyone in the race ,this must stop..US needs to stop letting every tom.dick and harry from being the president...I'm now on new weapon search for my left pocket so I feel balanced .peace ib.

If your looking for a small package with a shitload a punch IB check out my every day carry springfield xds. .45...shoots straight as hell it fits in your pocket and leaves really big holes. Whats the old saying .45acp cause having to shoot twice is just silly lol.

Last edited:

gusto

Nov 6, 2012
God Bless, my prayers and condolences to all those affected!

~ Gusto

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
What the fuck!
I just read it on the news.
Was it terrorists?
I hope everybody here is okey.

My condolence to everybody's family and friends :/

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Same here. Hope they seek and destroy quickly . Could have just as easily been Chicago , LA Dallas etc etc. Pure evil .
Godspeed to those lost and prayer of peace for all effected .
Wonder if there is something we might do as a help through the board?
Have a good day in spite of this . Thanks, T...........

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
The conspiracies are already beginning:

LOOK ! Proof That Craft or Blackwater Agents did the Boston Marathon Bombing Event ! - YouTube

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Lol you guys got conspiracys for everything, people just hate your government..

Great way of showing it: Being a pussy and killing innocent people.

It's not a conspiracy, it's people that need to get the fuck out. If they don't leave willingly, we can show them the door the good old fashioned American way :)