©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Boston Loyd

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I'm sure to some of you this is old news but what are your thoughts on this guy? He claims he was shooting 12cc of gear a day getting ready for his show that he ended up winning. I actually like the dude and think he seems pretty honest but his drug methods seem so extreme!! Do you think what he is doing is common at the national and pro level?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I'm surprised he didn't lose his arm from that nasty infection he had a while back. A true moron and people like him are what keeps the sport a cult and never to be accepted by the general public.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I think you are right that some of the stuff he talks about doesn't make bodybuilding look the greatest in the general publics eye but I also think he is just talking about stuff that most of us prefer to not discuss in the open. I just think it is entertaining and really opens my eyes to the extremes some guys are going to be monsters.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I think it's a calculated gamble on his part (albeit a wild one) to make the most money possible from his career...he isn't genetically gifted enough to get sponsored and lie and say it's the n.o. explode and muscle milk... so he is gonna go the "consultant" route and market some crappy t-shirts.......probably will make more money than me doing it too...I'm educated and have morals tho, I think if I had less morals I could make a lot more money....cause the pros will do anything to win...maybe bostin is doing everything to win financially lol

Last edited:

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I think it's a calculated gamble on his part (albeit a wild one) to make the most money possible from his career...he isn't genetically gifted enough to get sponsored and lie and say it's the n.o. explode and muscle milk... so he is gonna go the "consultant" route and market some crappy t-shirts.......probably will make more money than me doing it too...I'm educated and have morals tho, I think if I had less morals I could make a lot more money

From everything I have seen it seems like he is the total opposite of most of the other top bodybuilders as he said he is not willing to lie about taking supplements and promoting something he doesn't believe in. That is one thing I did like about him was he seems very honest and doesn't BS like most people do in this industry.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
From everything I have seen it seems like he is the total opposite of most of the other top bodybuilders as he said he is not willing to lie about taking supplements and promoting something he doesn't believe in. That is one thing I did like about him was he seems very honest and doesn't BS like most people do in this industry.

Thing is u have to realize most bodybuilder's probably would talk about things a little more if they weren't illegal. This guy just shined a negative light on all of us. That being said yes it is a breath of fresh air sorta speak for him to open up and spill his guts. I think if they'd just decriminalize this more people would get blood work which is needed to maintain a healthy body and make sure shits not gone terribly wrong. And believe it or not this topics been beat like a dead horse when he opened up like he did originally we had atleast 2 threads going here I think and one on pro muscle that I can personally remember.

There's a time and place for being so open and the times not now while some of things we use are illegal. When they realize that they're not as bad as some people make em out to be fuckin pos Craig 'fucktard' Titus Chris Benoit roid rage is just another reason for these people to blame their actions on other shit than owning up to they had a drug and alcohol problem or mental problems way before they even touched aas.
P

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I am not going to give any specific names, but I personally know an individual that placed top 10 in a Mr.Olympia during the 90's. Yes, it was the 90's so the physiques were much smaller/less conditioned/etc. Regardless, this guy was definetly bigger than Boston Lloyd (lol).

I'll tell you right now, that this specific individual NEVER went over 2.5grams of gear, and that was the absolute maximum he used.
He used ZERO tren either; a mix of test/an anabolic/GH, and SOMETIMEs an oral(rarely) and sometimes he took out EVERYTHING except test/gh. This guy was very open,honest,and had no reason to lie.

The kind of steroid abuse people like Boston do just kind of puzzles me. Yeah he won the show, yeah he looks amazing, yeah he's a freak and doing great. But the fact that people used 1/5th if not less than him and looked bigger/better and were at a way higher level professionally should say something.

I am not trying to be disrespectful in this post or to put anyone down. In fact I have acknowledged the guy looks incredible, and I am still astonished how good he looks for his age. What I am trying to delineate and hopefully people will understand is that this kind of gear abuse is why people kind of look down on the industry. It's also not very good to say "Yeah I just ran a 13 gram cycle" to the public because then kids all around the world will think to themselves, oh ok then if I take 5-6 grams that's nothing and I should be fine! Idk...

Anyways, still a cool guy and he looks great. Honestly I just don't see the point of that much use for the size he's at though, idk?

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've used crazy amounts of gear- didn't make me win any show- some people need, or can get away with super high doses... That doesn't make them stupid or wrong just makes a person who can use high doses

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
If he really uses 13 g per week, which I doubt. I'd bet that's more than Ronnie Coleman, Yates, and Nasser used combined. The real secret to the mass monsters is pharma gh at over 20 iu per day, slin, peptides, and pharma gear.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
honestly nothing against the kid, seems like an ok guy, i just think he could have done what he did on waaaayyyyyy less gear.

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
If he really uses 13 g per week, which I doubt. I'd bet that's more than Ronnie Coleman, Yates, and Nasser used combined. The real secret to the mass monsters is pharma gh at over 20 iu per day, slin, peptides, and pharma gear.

He did it once as an "experiment", he obviously doesn't really do that normally.

But yeah, regardless I know his "suggested" stack is something like this:

-1500+ TEST
-900+ DECA
-EQ (DON'T REMEMBER AMOUNT, 600-900/WEEK?)
-MASTERON (DON'T REMEMBER AMOUNT? 400-600/WEEK?)
-75 ANADROL PER DAY

+GH/SLIN/ETC

That's just what he suggests, so I am imagining he does something along the same lines or more?