©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bodybuilding Beginner Needs?

robemeen

Mar 5, 2014
I start planning to go to the gym, but many people told me to buy a lot of protein powder, Vitamins, Recovery Enhancer, Amino Acids, Glutamine and many others. What do I really need?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Egg's &egg whites, chicken, amino acids, lean beef, vitamins, protein is a nice little snack in between meals. Why don't you post some stats age, weight, height. You said u just started beginning to go to the gym or get back into it?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I think just starting out, you need more knowledge. Read all the stickies. Ask specific questions as you have them. You found a great board with a vast amount of knowledge and a great group of guys willing to help. Bit by bit you will piece it together. Good look brother!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Squats, deads, and benches. Lots of good food and lots of rest. A good whey iso is the only supp you'll need.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
I start planning to go to the gym, but many people told me to buy a lot of protein powder, Vitamins, Recovery Enhancer, Amino Acids, Glutamine and many others. What do I really need?

I use of course protein powders, along with lots of high protein meals, vitamins, amino acids, and creatine..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Food and knowledge... eat, read, synthesize, train, eat, read, synthesize... You honestly don't need at supplements starting out