©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BodyBuilding Advantages :-)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I just HAD to share......ppl....i have NEVER felt so good about myself in 44 years.....Never had it actually bothered me how i looked, but now that i started, i realised...how i NEVER looked...lolol...Best thing of all....ppl seems to look at you with respect.....mmm....never felt it that way....but its true....and it makes a guy feel fukking good.....any other comments??
Thx to this board and ALL good friends, members, etc etc.....

PS:
Believe in yourself, truly, and it SHALL be achieved ;)

Last edited:

massfreak

Dec 7, 2004
Phoenix Az.
Congrats to you I've been in this game most of my life 31 years and I'm 54
and I would not have wanted it any other way.Wait till the time you are walking in a mall and people move out of your way becuase of your size
that is great
6'4
240 headed for 260 inmy winter bulking
11%b/f

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ditto...i agree. i like being called being "big man" when people acknowledge you. I'm 30 now and just started doing my second cycle but i've always been kinda "buff". The guys at my wife's work are afraid to talk to her because of me...lol. Being big definitly has it's perks. I was helping a guy jump start his car and he commented on my biceps...that was an awkward moment. I'm hoping to be over 200 at the end of this cycle and being short definitly will make me look pretty darn big.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well, for new years eve, i went to this pub ( yesterday ), and there was this guy....i remembered us having some shit in the past, but yesterday was something i couldn't believe ( he is taller than me )....He actually came up to me, shook my hand and said he's busy getting respest for me.....this to me, was something i NEVER thought would happen.....I'm just one of those guys, if a guy gives me shit, although i was small then, fuck him.....All i want to say is......for a person who never knew it, bodybuilding RULES!!! :)

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i feel the same way too. i got my cousins asking am i on steroids or not...i just laugh it off and say its a shitload of whey protein...when in actuality its a combo of both...hahaha so technically i wasnt lying to him.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
massfreak said:
Congrats to you I've been in this game most of my life 31 years and I'm 54
and I would not have wanted it any other way.Wait till the time you are walking in a mall and people move out of your way becuase of your size
that is great
6'4
240 headed for 260 inmy winter bulking
11%b/f
WoW!! nice stats for a 54 y/o. you must look buff like Vince Mcmahon.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
shamrock10 said:
i feel the same way too. i got my cousins asking am i on steroids or not...i just laugh it off and say its a shitload of whey protein...when in actuality its a combo of both...hahaha so technically i wasnt lying to him.
lolololololol.........that's my excuse too.......

P

pincrusher

as you guys have realized, there is alot more to bodybuilding than just big muscles. self confidence is a great motivator and will benefit you in ways you never thought possible. with the self confidence you are gaining through bodybuilding your way of life will get easier. you will be able to perform your job better, go on interviews and have a better chance of getting the new job, and have the self confidence to know that nothing will stand in your way :)
last winter i came apon 3 older teens who were stuck in the snow off the side of the road. they had tried to push the car out of the snow but the edge of the road was to high for them to get the car over it. they asked if they could use my cell phone to call a tow truck and all i told them was they didnt need to call anyone, i got behind the car and had just the one guy get in to hit the gas, and i pushed the car out onto the road. these 3 kids were really impressed that i was able to do something by myself that the 3 of them could not do. they never even questioned me when i walked around to the back of the car to push it out cause i had that self confidence and knew i could get the car unstuck :)