©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blue Razz flavor powder

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Anyone know where I can buy it? I want to mix up a batch of my own custom blend preworkout drink, and I need the raw flavoring powder for it. Where do the Supp companies buy this stuff from? Anyone have any ideas? I've been doing google searches all day and can't find anything except blue raspberry candy powder, and I don't want anything with a bunch of sugar or carbs. I appreciate any help guys.

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
Ive been doing the same thing with no luck on flavoring...thats the only thing I need now

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
Yeah ive used sugar free single packets too but im trying to make in bulk lol I have all my supplements even dmma just cant find flavoring in bulk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I just use crystal light.

I was just worried that the flavors wouldn't stand up to the bitter/caustic taste of some of the ingredients in it. Guess that's gonna have to be the route I go.

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
Someone told me try alibaba but I havent even looked yet lol.....id like to know where to get that flavor too tho

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Someone told me try alibaba but I havent even looked yet lol.....id like to know where to get that flavor too tho

I already checked alibaba. Couldn't find blu razz flavor. The flavors I did find were only available in something like 5 kilogram minimum orders, and I really think 11 pounds of flavoring powder is a little more than I need.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Correction. Alibaba does have blue raspberry flavoring powder. Minimum order, 200kg. 450lbs of flavoring powder is a little overkill for home brewing a batch of preworkout.

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
Sometimes u can email the person and they will work with u....if not maybe we can get some guys to go in on it and split it up lol

Correction. Alibaba does have blue raspberry flavoring powder. Minimum order, 200kg. 450lbs of flavoring powder is a little overkill for home brewing a batch of preworkout.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Can't believe I forgot about that place. Might try the watermelon and limeade.