©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blast from the past 50mg primo tabs.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Many years (25) ago primobolan was only produced by schering.
Most people got them from mex or germany/europe.
You could get primo depot in 100 mg size amps. 50mg tabs.
Acetate came in 20mg amps only. I recall quite a few guys using the tabs. Have any of you used those tabs back then? Does anybody even make a primo tab anymore? I would assume it would take quite a few do work well. Primo is one grug I never played with much.
We always considered it weak and pre contest only if you had a thick wallet. Chime in especially older guys that have personel exp to share.
THanks, T

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I never got a chance to use the 50mg pills, but did use the measely 5mg pills that were available down in Mexico during the 90's.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I think IP was producing a Primo sub-lingual tab a few years back but have not seen any oral Primo on the market in quite some time?

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
I have used QV 50mg tabs...nothing made Me feel better, well being etc.....EVER

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yeah Alin sells them. I haven't tried due to price. But if his other balkan orals are anything to go by they will be amazing. Still haven't used any form of primo so it's top on my to do list :)

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Should be sublingual, I'd believe. I think the liver eats most of it if taken orally, reducing the effectiveness greatly.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah Alin sells them. I haven't tried due to price. But if his other balkan orals are anything to go by they will be amazing. Still haven't used any form of primo so it's top on my to do list :)

Good morning Elvia. Would really like to hear how things go
when you do the primo. Be nice to hear effects from an experienced
guy that can shed some real world insight. Thanks, T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I've never tried the tabs just the amps from shering and it took a few to get the job done and then they became severly counterfitted years ago , not sure if times have changed .

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Good morning Elvia. Would really like to hear how things go
when you do the primo. Be nice to hear effects from an experienced
guy that can shed some real world insight. Thanks, T

Thanks matey. I have alot of progression ahead of me. I am making alot of progress now and only on abit of test. I am about 240 but hope to be closer to 260 in a few months... weeks :D Just started slin for the first time... fuck... best thing I have ever used! My body feels like it has been pumped up from inside :D Done 4 shots so far... last 2 were 5IU. Feeling good about things as I was only on 875mg test. I recently upped with some sachets (making a total cycle of 1.4g test) I had that are no good (just cos I had them). I done 40ml of the sachets last year and they were shit... felt nothing so I am probably still on 875mg test :eek: I plan to add 100mg npp ed when I get it so things are great. Back is still bad but I just work around it.

I will let you know about the primo when I do some... but will probably be awhile :eek: Although I may be able to get some for a cheaper price so maybe sometime early on in 2013. I will log everything on here... just using anasci for my log.

My dream cycle would be 100mg ed of test c, primo e and npp... it even rhymes :D No test p cos it always seems to hurt bad for me, primo a might do the same at 100mg so e for me.

I do have 200 balkan tbol tabs waiting for me to use. I am saving them for a special occasion. Honestly anyone who hasn't used their tbol should... best oral I have eevr used.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Morning Elvia. I would like to give some good T'ball a run. Rarely use orals nowadays but will occasionally.. Thanks, T