©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Black man in Brooklyn, NY allegedly beaten by half a dozen white men-- yelling racial

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Why would these white men allegedly attack a 29-year old black man in Brooklyn, New York? Is this something that could happen in Toronto or in the GTA? Why the animosity?

Ok this is just my "opinion"

I don't believe that there is a risk, at least in the near future, of any major Canadian city having similar racial problems to those that exist throughout the United States. The media in the United States feeds the image of Black criminals; Hispanic criminals; Asian criminals into the minds of the population. They have this backwards notion in their minds that the United States would be a better country if it were all white, and that the white population is perfect and commits no crime. In Canada, we don't have these images plastered all over CBC, City TV, etc.

D.K.

Sep 8, 2005
~EAST COAST~
yes I agree with you on some of these points, this country is a tuff place for people of color and other races, we welcome them here supposedly then hate them for comming here? I have seen the racism work from both sides though being half hispanic and half german I look like a hitler youth child lol my bothers and sisters dont for the most part they look like my mother, more hispanic, so I get all the racist comments about the balcks and hispanics and mexicans all day from the other white dudes who have no idea what I am, its really sad that these people are that f--king stupid in this day and age. And there are pleny of minorities who just sit around and blame whitey for every little thing and milk the state and federal gov for every dime they dont have to earn(yes whitey does this too) so it works both ways and will always be apart of american culture, the thing is no one wants to be equal we all just want to trade places.....

later

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Our country is all f'd up, but I have to disagree with you. Where I'm at, if your white, you are discriminated against. Minorities are given jobs and promotions solely because of their race. Skill, education, seniority, etc. means nothing. I am told we owe them this because of past wrongs. Thats bullshit! Thats the kind of crap that breeds racism. In our southern states, I have seen discrimination against minorities which is a flip flop from the northern areas.

A major problem we have is illegal aliens entering from Mexico. They are working for wages but not contributing into our social security system. It will be broke in the near future. They utilize our medical emergency rooms as their personal physicians but do not pay for the services. This is causing our medical costs to skyrocket and most Americans cannot afford health care now. They commit felonious crimes and then flee to Mexico where their country protects them and will not give them back. They refuse to learn English so we have to subtitle everything in Spanish for them. This is why we do not want them here.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Tee must be from texas or california, more than likely texas. or now "tejas" im with you both. That new york stuff has been going on for a while now, this is just one incident that happened to get covered. I have family in brooklyn and the animosity is there specially in little italy. On a good note is that the texas border is getting beefed up and getting millions to stop this. Go G.W. and rick perry

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
Why do people always call it racism? Those whiteys all ganged up and beat up a black. So its automatically racism. What if they all ganged up and beat up another whitey? Then they are just punks, lol, no big deal. I got my ass kicked by a white cop once and he was just an asshole. But when he beats up on a black, its racism? Wrong!!!!!! Some people are just assholes. There aren't as many true racists out there as everyone likes to think. I think the people who yell racism the most are usually the most likely to be racist. They are constantly looking for a member of another race to do them wrong so they can yell racism while members of their own race f**k them over and they ignore. Pretty f'n stupid IMO, and I know whites/blacks/latinos that do this.