©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Biggest Sale we will ever have on ...? check it out

W

wolfyEVH

MdTNT said:
Nice first post bro....uh....researchables uh....and what section would you be trying to advertise in.....

he is actually welcomed here. This is our new research chem guy. welcome to anasci lion!

P

pincrusher

welcome lion, might just have to hit ya up for some of that to sneak into the wifes coffee :D its not good when your on a very high amount of test and the wife has no sex drive so im a gonna fix that up some ;)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
pincrusher said:
welcome lion, might just have to hit ya up for some of that to sneak into the wifes coffee :D its not good when your on a very high amount of test and the wife has no sex drive so im a gonna fix that up some ;)

That shit cracks me up! When I went off my last cycle my sex drive lowered considerably and the wife wanted it all the time. Now that I'm cycling again, I want it all the time and she seems to have lossed her sex drive! When are they going to start making something for women that actually works!