©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best juice for endurance

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am about to start training for a speed skating marathon in a few months which will be 25 miles, which is all endurance and i was wondering if anything would Improve my endurance so that i could atleast last the whole race.. I have read that test alone would probably be the best but what about equipoise... Any other anabolics that could yive me the edge , let me know how they would help me also.. please let me know

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Test eq anavar. Keep test+eq below 400. Anavar 20mg/ day. If you can afford it 20mg/ day halo the last 2 weeks prior to the event for aggression and focus

This is what mma athletes typically run

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Low test with EQ or Primo. Look into injectable reservatrol, Syntheselen....GW1516 or telmisartan if you can understand the risks.

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
Yea for sure stay away from tren, that kills endurance and cardio. Just get on a good Test, winstrol and eq have both been known to help with endurance by increasing the red blood cell count. Only problem with winstrol is could have an effect on your joints bro. Eq takes awhile for you to see any results as well, its a very slow ester so it takes time to build up in ur system. as fa as other steroids you can try is turnabol and anavar, they both have been known to be used a lot by endurance runners and sprinter to improve performance.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
the way it was told to me is...you need mitochondria to take the oxygen from your red blood cells...which training increases mitochondria for a certain load (if not you could train for a marathon once and then always be able to run 26 miles whenever you fee like it LOL)

So...not sure if any drugs increase mitochondria but that's what I would think ya need...but I'd just train like a normal person lol

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'd say the one's that do not add much mass to you....eq, primo, and Halo. Very low dose test would probably work too.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I love halotestin and ephedrine. I find that I can go and go. I'm always like"maybe I did enough now?" I'll use 15 mg and 25 ephedrine. Lasts for several hours.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Really surprised no one mention erythropoietin.

I knew quite a few guys in my former profession that used this regularly. And, given that all of us were required to maintain an extremely high standard of endurance, it is not surprising. I will say this...I have seen men do some out of this world crazy shit on real world missions that I'd never believe possible had I not witnessed first hand with my own two eyes.

It's the real deal for real endurance.