©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Anonymous Email to use

lelandt50

Aug 29, 2014
Hey guys, my safe-mail just got compromised, so I'm obviously looking to switch my email. Any suggestions for an anonymous email that works with the board sources? Preferably free? Thanks in advance.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yahoo gmail or aol lol jk

There's plenty out there but most aren't free. Try hushmail or another one if those free ones but you get what you pay for. Securenym or countermail are two of the better ones but cost money

Last edited:

Decipher

Oct 16, 2015

I have to ask being Proton is getting this publicity(when I say publicity meaning a seen a few articles on them) on how good it is, as I have seen . Is it that good! I like cm but keep hearing and have read (not much) on this proton

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have to ask being Proton is getting this publicity(when I say publicity meaning a seen a few articles on them) on how good it is, as I have seen . Is it that good! I like cm but keep hearing and have read (not much) on this proton

I have a friend that provides cybersecurity for banks and hospitals. At the current time, he said Proton is the best out there.