©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bench increasing

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
I know i'll more than likely be the underdog here. lol. When i first came back to the gym i struggled with a plate on bench. so my goal was to get two plates. now i have two plates. i guess i'm writing this because i like the ideal that two plates is my minimum weight on sets. now my goal i three plates. i dont know why i wrote this..guess i wanted to share. lol

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I know i'll more than likely be the underdog here. lol. When i first came back to the gym i struggled with a plate on bench. so my goal was to get two plates. now i have two plates. i guess i'm writing this because i like the ideal that two plates is my minimum weight on sets. now my goal i three plates. i dont know why i wrote this..guess i wanted to share. lol

I remember turning 30 and making a New Years resolution to get into the gym. I walked over to the bench, threw on some 35's to warm up and proceeded to squeeze out 7 reps. 12 years later I managed 417 in competition. Nothing huge, but better then I would have imagined.

Keep it up.

Hawk

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Nothing wrong with goals Legion! Keep it going. Even after a major surgery last month, I still have goals to get back on track. It keeps us focused and motivated. It keeps us improving. You will get there.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
You're going to wind up places you could never imagine, just believe and keep working.
Grim

my long term goal is to stand on the Mr. O stage one day. i think i'm well on my way. to drop 45 lbs of fat and put on 39 lbs of ffm in the past 9 months. i'm trying to move as quickly as possible. given the late start and all.