©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beginner! Steroid Novice! Please Help!

brinager

Sep 20, 2005
Huntington, WV
Alright I have problem, I am a first time steroid user and I am wanting to stack Deca,d-bol, and winstrol but I dont know how much of each to use and how long to use them! I am also concerned on what I should take at the end or after my cycle! if you could help I would really appreciate it! Thanks alot and the sooner the better since I dont know how long my guy will hold it for me!

Thanks Guys!

W

wolfyEVH

brinager said:
Alright I have problem, I am a first time steroid user and I am wanting to stack Deca,d-bol, and winstrol but I dont know how much of each to use and how long to use them! I am also concerned on what I should take at the end or after my cycle! if you could help I would really appreciate it! Thanks alot and the sooner the better since I dont know how long my guy will hold it for me!

Thanks Guys!

WOW!!!

first off, we need to know how old you are...how long you've been training, your current height and weight...etc

secondly, thats a horrible combo. you don't need any of those for a first cycle. post your stats, do some research, (especially testosterone, training, dieting, PCT) then come back and ask questions. this board has all the stuff you need to know

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
whats up with all the 1 post wonders coming on here lately. they post one thing and drop off the face of the earth.

and welcome

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
WOW!!!

first off, we need to know how old you are...how long you've been training, your current height and weight...etc

secondly, thats a horrible combo. you don't need any of those for a first cycle. post your stats, do some research, (especially testosterone, training, dieting, PCT) then come back and ask questions. this board has all the stuff you need to know
Agreed. No one can advise you properly without knowing these all important facts.
The compounds you are suggesting is not a first time cycle.

By the by, welcome to the board.
Don't let your source hurry you into making any bad decisions. Gear can be found very easy if you know where to look.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey bros, first time steroid user 20 years old, 214 lbs stats bench max 350 squat max 500, havnt measured arms waist 36. heres my first cycle, test ethanate 500 mg a week, winstrol tabs 50 mg a day with nolva to be safe.. any advice on this cycle? any advice is greatly appreciated

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
thanx bro i think i will go with test and dbol i am just worried about bloat..anything else i can teka to keep the bloating down or can i just add dbol into the cylcly of test and winny tabs

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Testosperone said:
thanx bro i think i will go with test and dbol i am just worried about bloat..anything else i can teka to keep the bloating down or can i just add dbol into the cylcly of test and winny tabs
Winny can cause horrible joint pain. You know that don't you? Some people take 6 months to a year after a cycle to recover from the joint pain.

Bloat can be controlled with anti-a's and anti-e's.