©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BD dbol REAL OR FAKE? help.

scoobywrx

Jun 10, 2006
I just got a batch of bd dbol and im pretty sure they are legit but id like some extra opinions because this is my first cycle. The source was reputable. I appreciate your comments on the pictures below.

Attachments

• dbol.jpg
    dbol.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 151
  • dbol4.jpg
    dbol4.jpg
    920.3 KB · Views: 97
  • dbol3.jpg
    dbol3.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 71

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
scoobywrx said:
I just got a batch of bd dbol and im pretty sure they are legit but id like some extra opinions because this is my first cycle. The source was reputable. I appreciate your comments on the pictures below.

yep looks good to go. there d-bol is top notch.
and also keep in mind batches will vary in size and color
alot of times people freak out thinking there gear is bunk because its alitle differnt color or size. It just has to do with where and when its produced etc etc. but yours look good to go bro
keep us posted on your gains

P

pincrusher

BD d-bol is made at 2 differnt facilities and because of that they will vary slightly in color and overall size. the one facility makes them a little lighter in color and i think they are also a little higher if placed next to the other ones. theey are both good, it only has to do with the filler products used to bind the steroid together to make the tabs.

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
confirmed

I just got some d-bol in today, and mine looks identical to your photo. They had packaged the tablets in between two pieces of masking tape. They then labeled with pen "methanabol". I'm assuming this is the same thing. I will check on the internet.