©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Back Pumps

W

wolfyEVH

anyone take anything to help ease the pain of back pumps?? the past 2 days have been killing me (and its not when i work out).....pain was really bad last night, was hard for me to go to sleep......almost done w/ week 3 on the dbol and seems like these backpumps just hit me like a ton of bricks these past few days.....would ibuprofen help?? thanks

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Ibuprophen may help, but it decreases protein synthesis and is hard on the liver and kidneys much like acetiminophen. However, you can give it a try.

W

wolfyEVH

im positive its back........hurts like a bitch when i lean back too far...like i did a ton of goodmornings or hyperextensions.....its in the exact center of my lower back, all the way down by my ass and about 3-4 inches up

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Many people get back pumps on Dbol. If I take it more than 4 weeks, they kill me. I see your in week 3 and having trouble. When/if they get unbearable, I would stop taking them.