©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Back on the horse!!!! Cycle?

samson3535

Sep 13, 2014
So I have Been out of the gym for like a year and off of everything because of a horrible lack of time I worked 100 hours a week at a car lot and the wife was not about to let me run away everyday to the gym lol.

So now I have a new job that pays way better and I only work 40 hours a week so I have no excuses. I have been back training for about 2 weeks and I had a bit of tren and test and eq left over so I decided to kick it off with some low doses and go up from there currently I'm using:

500mg test e a week
600mg of tren e a week
500mg of eq a week
40mg epistane ed pretty work out
12.5mg Exemestane eod

Now I realize this is pretty high for most and I have to say I feel epic so far but I am sitting right around 280lbs and I am at probably 15% bf maybe more the goal however is to get back to 300+lbs and single digit body fat again like I was about 3 years ago.

Give me some feed back on your favorite cycles and what kind of gains you saw out of said cycles.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
First, congrats on getting back into the game.
I would have preferred you getting blood work, lipid profile before jumping back into a heavy (yes, it is, you said it yourself) cycle.
My BIG question: DIET. What is it looking like? Macros. Specifics.
If you can't give them, I understand, but I"m sure you know that within weeks, if you wish to attain a new level, diet's 80 to 90% of it.
Grim

samson3535

Sep 13, 2014
Thanks and ya I wish I would have thought about the blood work too the funny thing is I can actually get blood work done now covered under insurance but I'm so used to not having the ability to get bloods done often that I totally spaced I'm new to the whole stable insured adult life lol

Now as far as diet goes I am only up to 6 meals a day so far I'm going to try and push the intake up to 8 meals by the end of next month

Today diet is as follows:
Meal 1:
2 whole eggs
4 burger patties I made
2 English muffins
1 quart of water with 2 scoops of amino powder
Total protein:80-90g
Total carbs:80g

Meal 2:
8oz steak
6oz plain Greek yogurt
6 small red potatoes
1 quart water with amino powder
Total protein:70g
Total carbs:150g

And the rest will be consumed after work the wife has prepped them for me so idk what they are quite yet lol I'll update when I get home about the other 4 meals

samson3535

Sep 13, 2014
Ok so here are the rest of the meals:

Meal3:
6oz talapia
6 small red potatoes
Total protein: 40g
Total carbs:130g

Meal4:
2 ground beef patties
1 whole avacado
Spinach salad w ranch
Total protein: 40g
Total carbs:20g

Meal 5:
Protein shake made with a pint of Greek yogurt it made 4 shakes total and equates like 150g protein I drank 2 over about 1 hour

Meal 6:
The other 2 shakes
And 1 cup of Jasmin rice and some pineapple for flavors sake lol

The last 2 meals total protein:150g
Last 2 meals carbs:200g

samson3535

Sep 13, 2014
THANKS! I'm really enjoying all this I about to head odd to the gym right now will update later today