©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

back from china a proud new daddy

P

pincrusher

well we are back from china finally. i know one thing, i have no intention of eating any chinese food for quite awhile LOL
everyone is doing great. the cats are unsure of our daughter right now but she is also unsure of them as i dont think she has ever seen a cat before.
will probably take the weekend off from the computer and be back at it full force on monday since it was a long 27 hour day just getting home. :)

M

McKenzie

Welcome home Pin....glad you all made a safe trip. Hope you have a wonderful weekend together :)

P

pincrusher

MR .T said:
Don't they eat cats in china? lol
havent heard anyone over there say that they do but you see very few cats or dogs in the cities. some parts of the country they pretty much eat anything that flies or crawls or walks so it is possible.
some of the meat i ate did taste kinda funny compared to what they said it was. LOL ;)

P

pincrusher

concidering i walked into my house at 7:56pm tonight and my first post was at 8:37, i guess you can tell how much i missed everyone LOL :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Glad to have you back Pin. I wish you and your family the very best. Congrats!!! :)

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
thats great im glad you had an awesome time...hope you and your family are doing well and i wish u many years of new found happiness...greart to have u back

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
congratulations pin - glad you and yours made it back safe. hope ya'll have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

STEELADDICTION said:
How's the little one warming up to you now? Glad you and your family are home safe.
she is getting better but still very clingy to her mom. she will let me hold her for awhile if her mom is not around or in eyesight but thats about it. things will improve though with time im sure. :)
thanks to everyone for showing concern with my adoption. it is greatly appreciated and makes me feel like we are all family here. :)

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
New Home

I never knew anybody who adopted a child. It sounds from your stories that it is a truly heart-warming experience. Thanks for sharing it with us!