©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Baby Rescued From Pipeline After Mom Flushed It!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
This is crazy but thank God it has a good ending! Im not gonna lie when I see the baby start moving it brought tears to my eyes..

Baby Rescued From Pipeline After Being Flushed Down The Toilet In China! - YouTube

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I saw that on the news. That is great they were able to save the baby. I am trying to remember if they said they arrested the mom for throwing baby away.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I saw that on the news. That is great they were able to save the baby. I am trying to remember if they said they arrested the mom for throwing baby away.

That's China... They basically beat her to death or close to it, then arrest her. Once arrested, they beat her in jail, then she's goes to court- and they sentence her to be beat everyday for the next 35 years.

China- I love those lil fuckers!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
They need to take the fucking cunt out in the street on national television explain what she did the stuff her ass into a sewer main till shes a fucking corps people like her disgust me...thank god the baby was saved!