©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

B12 Questions???

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hey guys ive tried searching for this but im getting mixed results. I recently bought a 100ml bottle of B12 1000mcg. I did a subq 1cc pin last week (stomach) and didnt seem to get anything from it. A friend said it needed to be pinned intramuscular. What do you guys recomend subq or intramuscular or does it matter? Also is 1cc per week enough @ 1000mcg ? Thanks in advance guys.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Does not matter. 1000mcg is plenty .you won't really feel much especially if you eat healthy and consume. B12 thru foods etc. What u don't use u piss out
Its good to take I feel. And do to help with nervous system etc. Its cheap. So do till you get bored and restart when ever..

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Ya I do im shots my girl uses a slin pin to the delt she says its all the same

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I use the Synthetek B12 on a regular basis. Over time I think you will definitely notice the energy increase and sense of well being.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I use the Synthetek B12 on a regular basis. Over time I think you will definitely notice the energy increase and sense of well being.

I am using their Synthelamin as well and it is definitely accumulative. I use it IM and the energy boost is incredible!

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa

Thats good to know that it takes a little bit to kick in.

Austinite

May 10, 2013
B12 is a great thing to supplement. Methyl is far superior to Cyan and others. Even if you don't "feel" anything, it's certainly working in the background and you're benefiting from it. I can't go without B12, just like i can't go without water :)

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i like b12
i saw on tv where the stars would party all nite...
get a vitamin cocktail next a.m. b12...gluthione..and cpl others i believe are in this "drip" tht the dr gives. id love to go to e.r. or dr everyday n say....gime my cocktail.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
If you are using it to increase appetite you need more than 1000mg a week.

Synthetek's B12 product - Synthelamin is not only 2000mg / ml but also a timed release formula where you only need to take it every 3-4 days.

It's probably also cheaper than the product you have. For more info check out:

Synthelamin – Appetite Stimulator | Synthetek

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Is B12 safe at say 2 or 3 thousand mcg a week? Seems like someone told me it thickens your blood or something cant really remember...can anyone shed some light on this? Been doing 1000mcgs a week my appetite has severly tanked and its about to irritate the shit out of me :-X

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What your body doesn't need u piss out. The synthilamin is a timed release b12 . What are u takin AAS wise? Certain oral tank mine so I have one or two dark beers believe it or not and appetite is through the roof. Not sure if u drink alcohol or not but wine does it too for me. Plus I get wineasular. Wine/ vascular.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

Same here...Best b12 on the market, hands down!

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
What your body doesn't need u piss out. The synthilamin is a timed release b12 . What are u takin AAS wise? Certain oral tank mine so I have one or two dark beers believe it or not and appetite is through the roof. Not sure if u drink alcohol or not but wine does it too for me. Plus I get wineasular. Wine/ vascular.

Im on a run of test, tren, mast right now have about four weeks left on it then post. Im not much of a drinker but if it will increase the appetite im in.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah I remember the one time I did Tren I was hungry as heck at first and then after 5-6 week I had to appetite too. Try one dark beer the flavors spike my appetite real well. Ib